IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management Classroom Courses
Add the environment to your skillset
- Achieve Associate Membership of IEMA
- Take the first step in your career in the environment
- Gain a solid foundation of environment and sustainability expertise to build on
|IEMA Foundation Certificate Course Key Facts
||Classroom, In-company and online
||5 days or a minimum of 40 hours
- Tutor coaching, practical use of learning in scenarios with professionals
- Comprehensive materials
- Fees for 1 year of Associate membership of IEMA
- Exam fees and certification
- Lunch and refreshments
||1-hour open book online multiple choice exam
Why take the IEMA Foundation course as an Astutis class?
- Interactive learning led by experienced Environmentalists
- Commercially focused understanding of all environmental issues
- Confidence to apply knowledge to your job based on practical learning
- Success: high pass rates
- Invaluable resources: practical learning materials developed by our own experts to ensure quality, currency of information
- Application for Affiliate Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management on successful course completion
What is included in my IEMA Foundation certificate classroom course?
The following is included:
- Expert tutor support
- Comprehensive course notes
- Lunch and refreshments each day
- Exam fees
Tailored training packages
Our IEMA Foundation course can be tailored to include your company's requirements. We will come to you to deliver the course for multiple learners which can mean considerable cost-savings.
Ask us your IEMA Foundation classroom course questions?
Contact us about taking the course or send your questions by clicking on the button below and filling out the form: