Astutis Vacancies @Model.Properties.HeaderType>
Bring your experience, ideas and can-do attitude to help grow Astutis, and join our motivated and passionate teams.
We are a market leader of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy in the UK and internationally working with a wide range of blue chip, multi-national and SME companies. We aim to provide the best learning and customer experience to all our stakeholders.
We help organisations create a positive health, safety and sustainable culture.
Everyone who works at Astutis shares a vision of helping our customers to work safely, effectively and happily. Our teams work collaboratively and positively to deliver the best service for our customers and we are rewarded when we achieve this.
Check out out current vacancies below.
Live Vacancies @Model.Properties.HeaderType>
Job Title – Consultant – Environment and Sustainability Specialist
Reporting to – Managing Director
Salary – Dependant on Experience
Hours – Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5 pm and Fridays 08.30 am to 4.30 pm
Location – Home based with travel to Cardiff office when required
Opportunity to join a recognised global market leader in Health, Safety and Environment training services in a fast-growing sector.
The business has evolved significantly over the past 12 months, embracing and developing its digital offering. We are looking for an experienced Sustainability professional to support our learners and our course development plans with particular emphasis on our Environmental and Sustainability training products.
The successful candidate will be commercially minded and have experience in delivering Environmental and Sustainability services to organisations large and small.
- Support our growing learner population by providing advice and guidance on their studies.
- Deliver consulting solutions to our clients, on wide-ranging Environmental and Sustainability topics.
- Support our course development plan by providing content and authoring course materials.
- Create blogs and content to assist in increasing public knowledge in this area.
- Work with our Account Managers in producing compelling client sales proposals.
- Work closely with our business delivery functions, as a customer representative to ensure contracts are fulfilled in line with expectations.
- Liaise with our Marketing team to support and promote campaigns including account-based marketing initiatives.
- Support and participate in Astutis’ social media strategy by generating a positive web presence on platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Develop and maintain strong product and sector-specific knowledge to be able to advise customers accurately.
- Work within the systems/procedures in place with Astutis in maintaining the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation.
- Any other duties as requested by the business.
- Environmental and Sustainability qualifications with a real passion for the subject.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role in the Environmental services sector.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Comfortable working with senior decision makers (C-suite).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Competent with business IT applications (MS Teams, Word, PPT, CRM).
- Experience in HSE or Corporate Training Services sector.
- Learning Design and Course Development background.
- Experience in delivering IEMA / NEBOSH / IOSH training courses.
- Senior Management experience in this field.
This role is not office based; however, the successful candidate will be expected to attend our Cardiff office regularly where necessary for course delivery, additional training, client meetings and co-working. UK-wide client meetings and networking will also be required.
To fulfil the role properly the candidate is expected to have a safe homeworking environment, fit for purpose equipment and a strong internet connection.
Working as part of a small office-based team the job involves working within the Resources team in the Administration Department. This is a significant role within the business which administrates the resource diary for all course tutors both UK and International.
Resource Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Action of date requests submitted to the Resource team by the In-company sales team via an online ticketing system.
- Ensuring an appropriate trainer is allocated to a course taking into consideration location, workload etc.
- Inputting course information into the CRM diary system.
- Course venues – confirming course dates.
- Monitoring of delegates numbers on upcoming Open courses and liaising with Open sales team.
- Confirming and setting up of jobs for courses when minimum numbers are hit.
- Arranging travel / visas where required for International courses.
- Sourcing UK Open course venues as and when required which meet Company’s quality standards.
- Sourcing Exam venues both UK and International for standard examinations and registering venues with NEBOSH.
- Ensuring administration team and advised of any changes to course venues / dates / tutors etc.
- To provide “Out of Hours” diary cover on a rota-basis with the Resource Manager.
- To work within the systems/procedures in place with Astutis in working towards the ISO 9001:2008 accreditation.
- Any other duties as requested by the Resource / Administration Managers or Operations Director.
Essential Qualities and Skills
- Previous experience of Logistics Management, minimum of one year.
- Understanding of using an electronic diary organising system.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astutis are seeking reliable and responsible individuals who wish to work on a freelance basis as NEBOSH Exam Invigilators. We are currently looking for individuals to undertake examination invigilation work in the London/South East Region to cater for our venues in:
If you reside close to any of the above locations and are interested in this role please send your CV with an indication of your location to email@example.com