Astutis Vacancies @Model.Properties.HeaderType>
Bring your experience, ideas and can-do attitude to help grow Astutis, and join our motivated and passionate teams.
We are a market leader of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy in the UK and internationally working with a wide range of blue chip, multi-national and SME companies. We aim to provide the best learning and customer experience to all our stakeholders.
We help organisations create a positive health, safety and sustainable culture.
Everyone who works at Astutis shares a vision of helping our customers to work safely, effectively and happily. Our teams work collaboratively and positively to deliver the best service for our customers and we are rewarded when we achieve this.
Check out out current vacancies below.
Live Vacancies @Model.Properties.HeaderType>
Astutis are seeking reliable and responsible individuals who wish to work on a freelance basis as NEBOSH Exam Invigilators. We are currently looking for individuals to undertake examination invigilation work in the London/South East Region to cater for our venues in:
If you reside close to any of the above locations and are interested in this role please send your CV with an indication of your location to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Astutis Team is expanding! As part of our office-based team, in our Nantgarw offices, Astutis is looking for a course coordinator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the administration and course paperwork for all Astutis' general courses which would include the following.
- Issue joining instructions to clients (In-Company) and learners (Open) courses.
- Preparation of course paperwork to include planning sheet, attendance record and feedback.
- Ensuring course trainers receive course paperwork.
- Confirming learner numbers with Open course venues.
- Scan completed course paperwork to relevant job files and update relevant systems.
- Manage learners' practical assessment submissions.
- Preparation and issue of certificates to clients/learners.
- Manage inboxes and respond to student queries by telephone and e-mail.
- Maintain supplies / look after on-site conference room facilities for own courses.
- Provide cover for colleagues during annual leave/sickness absence.
- Assist colleagues with the administration of their courses where required.
Essential Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
- Excellent word-processing skills.
- Attention to detail – accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-motivated.
- Strong initiative and ability to work to tight deadlines and fluctuating workload.
- Excellent English skills both written/verbal.
- Team player in addition to the ability to work unsupervised.
- Customer-focused and excellent telephone manners.
- Happy to speak with customers over the telephone and via e-mail and resolve any queries they may have.
- Results focused.
- Previous experience working in a training company.
Any other duties as requested by the Operations Director, Head of Operations and Senior Course Coordinator.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to email@example.com