How Do I Pay Online for My Course?
FAQs on how to make a secure online course payment
If you are ready to get started with your health and safety, or environmental qualification, here are some answers to popular questions about making an online payment with Astutis.
Common online payment questions
How do I make an online payment?
- Click on the online course link below. Please check you are choosing the correct course. If you are unsure, contact our LiveChat agent. The link will take you to our shopping cart web page.
- You will see the course you want to buy with its full RRP price in £ sterling.
- If you have a promotional code, type it on the "Coupon Code" field and click "Apply". This code will automatically activate a discount in your course total.
- You can then click "Proceed to Checkout" to create your own learning account with your email address and password.
- Once you have created your account, you can then make your card payment.
- When the payment has gone through, you will receive an email with your online course login details. You will be able to access it instantly
When can I access my online course?
Once you have successfully made your card payment, you will be sent an email with your login and this will give you instant access to the course.
Can I choose which currency I prefer to pay in?
No. All payments have to be securely made in £ sterling and you can pay by debit card or by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) when you enrol online
Do I have to pay VAT?
Yes. You will have to pay the VAT rate in the country where you are living at the time of completing the course. This will automatically be added to the total in the shopping cart when you pay.
Are there any other payments such as for exams or certificates or materials?
It depends which online course you are taking.
For the NEBOSH General Certificate online, the exam and assessment are an additional cost of £200 +VAT. The Certificate and digital materials are inlcuded in the course fee.
Can I cancel my course once I have started and get a refund?
If you want to cancel you will be eligible to cancellation terms outlined in Astutis' Terms and Conditions.
Great but a lot of reading
To much reading which is very boring and mundane and can hurt the eyes (not very health & safety). More videos or interaction with the tutors would be helpful. But excellent communication from the team when needed.Trusted Customer - 22-01-2021
NEBOSH General Certificate Online Course
Course is very hard, a lot of research to be done to past.Trusted Customer - 22-01-2021
Well structured course with plenty of additonal resources provided to ensure content is understood.Kerry - 22-01-2021
IEMA Foundation Certificate Online Course
Well structured course with additonal resource provided to ensure content is understood.Kerry - 22-01-2021
Very good online course,q
I am totally impressed about the course, it gave me brief ideas about Health and Safety and how to take precautions. I will definitely take another course with ASTUTIS and suggest everyone to take from ASTUTIS.Ellis Melvin Do Rosario - 20-07-2020
IOSH Managing Safely Online Course
IOSH course which I about to complete, which it gives me support to my CV as well as improve my knowledge.Ellis Melvin Do Rosario - 20-07-2020