Your NEBOSH Diploma Exams with Astutis
When can I sit my NEBOSH Diploma Exams?
Unit A, B and C exams take place twice a year, in January and July. The Unit DNI written assignment can be submitted several times a year but you must have already completed your study for Units A, B and C.
The exam and assignment submission dates for 2021 are:
- 12 January - National and International Diploma, Unit A
- 13 January - National and International Diploma, Unit B
- 14 January - National and International Diploma, Unit C
- 6 July - National and International Diploma, Unit A
- 7 July - National and International Diploma, Unit B
- 8 July - National and International Diploma, Unit C
DNI submission deadlines
- 24 February
- 26 May
- 25 August
- 24 November
Where can I sit my NEBOSH Diploma Exams?
You can sit your NEBOSH Diploma exams with us at the following venues:
- Birmingham (RoSPA venue)
- Central London
- Edinburgh (RoSPA venue)
- Glasgow (RoSPA venue)
- Heathrow, London
Access arrangements or reasonable adjustment
If you require us to make special arrangements for your exams, we need to apply to NEBOSH beforehand, so please let us know on the booking form and we will be in touch. Information about NEBOSH exam access arrangements and reasonable adjustments can be found on their website.
What do I have to do to sit a NEBOSH Diploma Exam or submit my Assignment with Astutis?
- You must be enrolled as a Diploma student with NEBOSH before we can register you to take any examinations or submit your Unit DNI written assignment.
- You need to advise us which of the 3 exams you want to sit, when and in which location, so we can register this with NEBOSH.
- You need to let us know which date you are going to submit your Unit DNI assignment by, so we can register this with NEBOSH. NOTE: You need to have completed your study for Units A, B and C before you submit your Unit DNI assignment.
How do I enrol as a Diploma Student with NEBOSH?
To enrol as a Diploma student with NEBOSH, you need to complete and send the online NEBOSH National Diploma Student Enrolment Form to us by:
- the middle of September if you want to sit an exam in January
- the middle of March if you want to sit an exam in July
Remember: Once you have been enrolled with NEBOSH, you have 5 years to successfully complete the Unit A, B and C exams and the Unit DNI written assignment.
How do I book a NEBOSH Diploma exam with Astutis?
You need to complete an online booking form for each Unit exam. There are 2 dates each year for the NEBOSH Diploma Unit A, B and C exams:
- January exams - BOOKING DEADLINE: 3rd week in November
- July exams - BOOKING DEADLINE: 2nd week in May
Remember: If you are not enrolled as a Diploma student with NEBOSH by the date specified in Step 1, you cannot sit the exams.
How do I register to submit my Unit DNI assignment with Astutis?
You need to complete an online booking form to register your Unit DNI submission. This year there are 4 submission dates for the Unit DNI assignment:
- February submission - REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 1st week in January
- May submission - REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 1st week in April
- August submission - REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 1st week in July
- November submission - REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 1st week in October
Remember: Once we have received your booking we will register your Unit DNI submission date with NEBOSH. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Please note: If you need to re-sit any of the NEBOSH Diploma exams you will need to complete the exam re-sit booking form. Click to book a re-sit
Exam Booking Form
Very good online course,q
I am totally impressed about the course, it gave me brief ideas about Health and Safety and how to take precautions. I will definitely take another course with ASTUTIS and suggest everyone to take from ASTUTIS.Ellis Melvin Do Rosario - 20-07-2020
e-learning IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH course which I about to complete, which it gives me support to my CV as well as improve my knowledge.Ellis Melvin Do Rosario - 20-07-2020
The course is very informative and easy to get to grips with, it’s been a while since I have done a course and the IOSH course is a great introduction to the health and safety aspect of what needs to be implemented on sites. I would recommend this course.Tyrone C - 15-07-2020
e-learning IOSH Working Safely
Great course I am yet to complete the course however the tutorials and information are easy to understand I would recommend this to anyone looking to get into the health and safety sector.Tyrone C - 15-07-2020
Overall, a worthwhile course as an introduction to Environmental Management
The course is quite good, with decent learning material. Some of the links to information appears to be a bit dated, and throughout the online and paper downloads there a quite a few typos. A bit more attention to deatail should be given, to give the learner comfort that its a top drawer leaning journey.Mitch - 15-07-2020
Online IEMA Foundation Certificate
Good value for the money, but see comments above.Mitch - 15-07-2020