Stress Management at Work Online Course
How to manage work related stress for employees
Stress is responsible for 54% of all working days lost due to ill health. Good employers want to protect their employees from stress, minimise absence from work and meet their legal responsibilities.
Our elearning Stress Management course helps your employees to deal with their stress at work whenever they need to and feel more in control. This means a more productive workforce.
|Stress Management for the Workforce Key Facts|
|Duration||60-90 minutes approx.|
|Pricing||Bigger cost savings with more multiple licenses|
|Access||Hosted on Astutis Learning Management System (LMS) or your own company LMS|
Benefits of staff dealing with stress at work positively
- Less days lost from work due to ill-health caused by work stress
- More empowered employees able to recognise stress symptoms
- A positive company culture leading to increased productivity
- Convenient online solution for all your employees to access when needed
Watch our Stress Management Toolkit video
Outcomes for staff using the course
Approved by the IIRSM, this online course contains engaging multimedia activities including 5 videos. It is hosted by Abi Lucas PsychD PhD CPsychol AFBPsS, a Clinical Psychologist who works with companies to manage their staff health and wellbeing. It will enable people to:
- identify stress symptoms and recognise when it is impacting them negatively
- help them to manage their response to stress
- take control and do something about their initial reactions to stress
Customise the Stress Management course
Our online course can also be customised for your company. Our learning design team can work with you to make it changes so it is relevant stress management resource for your workplace.
Trial our Stress Management at Work online course
If you would like to trial our IIRSM Stress Management Toolkit, please get in touch.