IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce
IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce is a short awareness course designed to give all workers a basic understanding of sustainability principles.
Online training cuts down on travel, eliminates the need for paper, and reduces the resources needed to maintain a facility, accommodation and equipment. Our online course is an enjoyable multimedia learning experience and is hosted on an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS). You can be reassured that our online course materials are always up to date using diverse learning media to suit everyone’s learning style
Why train your staff with the IEMA Sustainability for the Workforce?
By taking the IEMA Sustainability Skills for the Workforce course you will be able to:
- Help reduce your company's waste and create a more sustainable business.
- Keep your company compliant by working to ISO 14001 standards.
- Recognise ways to help improve sustainability in their day-to-day role.
- Contribute to the overall improvement of sustainability across your value supply chain
- A computer, tablet or smartphone
- The latest version of their chosen web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- A broadband speed of at least 1MB download
- Interactive course materials with videos and animations to help explain difficult topics
- Activities to help test their understanding and practice their skills
- A built-in glossary for instant access to industry-approved definitions and explanations of concepts
- Additional resources so they can delve deeper into their favourite topics
- Support from our technical and course team
Absolutely! We can give your direct access to the ABSORB LMS reporting and analytics features for all the data you need at your fingertips. The reporting and analytics dashboard empower you to sift through your data and offers up smart actions based on the learners you have selected. You can access essential information including:
- Learner activity
- Learner progress
- Department progress
- Learner competencies
- Course activity
- Course summary