Positive Feedback on Astutis' NEBOSH Ceritificate Online Course
Listening to our learners - everyone's a winner
At the beginning of June the Astutis NEBOSH NGC online learning course, which we have been releasing unit by unit since January, was complete, so we decided that we should ask our NEBOSH NGC online learners (all 85 of them) how they were finding the general Astutis online course experience and the course.
Our learners' thoughts about the NEBOSH NGC online learning experience
The general feedback about the Astutis online learning experience included:
- Happy with the service - prompt replies to emails. I would recommend it to others.
- It seems very good, with a mix of learning methods to suit every learning style.
- Quality of the learning materials is excellent.
Most useful parts of the NEBOSH NGC online course
We asked which parts of the course were most useful to them as they studied and revised. We had a range of answers but here are some of the things our online learners said:
- downloadable notes to support the course and for revision, but also so learning can continue when not at computer
- practice activities, which are very good to reinforce the learning
- animations, which help things stick in mind
- exam questions, to help with exam preparation.
How we can improve the online learning experience
We also asked for ideas about how we could improve the online learning experience. Several good ideas were suggested:
- notifications when the course is updated or added to ... which we have already put in place
- course notes as printed books ... which we are looking at, as an add on to be purchased if you can't print them off yourself
- more active discussion in our online group ... which we hope will develop as we get more and more online learners.
Who is the winner?
Listening to our learners is very important to everyone at Astutis. We want to know how we are doing but also what else we can do to continually improve our courses. In return for giving us feedback on the NEBOSH NGC online course, we offered our e learners the chance to win a prize of free NEBOSH NGC exams at one of the Astutis NEBOSH NGC exam centres. The winner was Jennifer Stott, who will be sitting all of her NEBOSH NGC exams with us on 23rd July in Wakefield.
If you would like to know more about our NEBOSH NGC online course, why not visit our online learning webpages ... or watch our NEBOSH NGC Unit 3 Practical Application intro video to see just what kind of an experience Astutis online learning can be.
Related News @Model.Properties.HeaderType>
Annual Price Changes January 2022Astutis announces price change for the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety classroom course, applicable from Monday 03 January 2022.01.12.21
Climb the construction ladder and save lives: Astutis announce updated NEBOSH Management in Construction CertificateAstutis are introducing the updated online NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction. Here we unpack the announcement.21.09.21
Real Life Stories
Hear What Our Learners Have To Say
"Clear and detailed information with points examples from the ongoing changes in the environment"Antoniya Petkova01.11.2021
"It's very early days for me but everything is fine so far."Jaki Walsh11.10.2021
"Currently doing the General Cert & have found Astutis to be an excellent training provider, with great lessons & resources."Justin10.10.2021
"So far the course material appears thorough and informative, that being said I only staterted the course one week ago"Peter Medhurst06.10.2021
"Still going through it. Will be able to reply after completing it"SHYAM04.10.2021
"Excellent course. Thanks."Musaad AlShammari22.09.2021
"I'm enjoying the course so far."Mark Sharp16.09.2021
"the course is good and on a good standard but It is some how expensive comparing the income of different people mainly in Africa."Tugiriyera Valens15.09.2021
"Fantastic course with first class interactive features."Ronnie Smith08.09.2021
"Only just started but good so far!"04.08.2021