IOSH Annual Conference 2018
This unmissable health & safety event for hse professionals and business leaders, is growing in its offering with 65 inspiring speakers on a wide range of hot topics as part of the conference theme "Shape a New World of Work".
If you attend the IOSH Conference, there's the opportunity to gain invaluable CPD hours and enrich your skills, be inspired by the motivational speakers and network with other professionals.
There are 4 tracks from which you can pick sessions, relevant to you:
- Track A: Enhancing your professional skills
- Track B: Health, wellbeing and workplace performance
- Track C: Effective health and safety management
- Track D: The changing world of work
Hot Topics Covered at IOSH 2018
- Integrating management systems and ISO45001
- Perspectives on litigation and legislation
- Risk management
- How OSH contributes to productivity
- The importance of integrating health and safety into core business
- Safety, culture and values
- Increasing focus on health and wellbeing at work (including, occupational cancers, mental health and stress)
- Reporting on safety and health performance
Visit us on stand 21
Look out for the Astutis stand at the International Convention Centre in Birmingham on the 17-18 September. Stop by to discuss and trial some of the hse solutions we have developed for other clients :- learning and advisory products to help achieve best practice, enable people to work safely and businesses to flourish.
For further information on the conference and to book your ticket head to the IOSH conference website.