Astutis Launch The Health, Safety and Environmental Training Report 2022-2023
In our mission to deliver the very best, industry-leading health, safety and environmental training, we engage with our learners consistently to have a fundamental familiarity of what works and doesn't. Last year we launched our inaugural Health, Safety and Environmental Training Report, which showcased the feedback from our partners and learners.
The report aimed to identify emerging trends, understand the attitudes of organisations worldwide who enrol their staff on our courses and hear our learners' thoughts. The report also looked to analyse the status of the health and safety training industry as a whole as it looked to put the COVID-19 pandemic in its rear-view mirror.
A year on, we have gone bigger and bolder than ever before.
We are launching The Astutis Health, Safety and Environmental Training Report 2022-2023, a comprehensive academic study that aims to follow up on the conclusions of last year's report and investigate how the health and safety industry should look in the near to distant future.
In this year's report, we upscale our research yield and include feedback from over 250 learners and companies - all to paint the most accurate and real-time picture of health, safety and environmental training and the key attitudes of its key players.
The report covers the following questions:
- How do individuals and businesses worldwide value health, safety and environmental training?
- What are the main drivers that help organisations decide upon their training?
- What are the most adopted training methods, and why?
- What factors do companies believe to be the most important in choosing training?
- What attracts organisations to training providers?
- The most significant trends in health, safety and environmental training.
- Do organisations value compliance over an HSE-informed workforce?
- What part does mental well-being play in health and safety?
- What are the most prominent difficulties organisations face when enrolling staff on training?
- Have training budgets changed, and if so, how?
- What has changed over the last twelve months?
- Do employees feel safe in their workforce?
- Are global workforces happy with their organisation's training commitments?
- How do companies place the environmental crisis in comparison as health and safety?
To view and/or download our report, click the image below.
Real Life Stories
Hear What Our Learners Have To Say
"Good course content, appropriately paced & delivered with opportunities for questions & group discussion."05.06.2023
"Good course content & paced."05.06.2023
"Astutis was in contact with me at all times. They responded very quickly to my queries. It was a pleasure dealing with Astutis"Axel05.06.2023
"Instructor had good knowledge of the subject. There were good discussions between the team members and the course material was well layed out."Axel05.06.2023
"Course material is comprehensive and good for learning my chosen subject."Michael05.06.2023
"My distance learning course is flexible on time to complete to fit around my demanding day job."Michael05.06.2023
"I have felt so supported through our my NEBOSH journey. Nothing was too much trouble for them. It was such a positive uplifting experience that come exam day I didn't feel nervous at all"Lindsay24.05.2023
"Really great information that I could constantly access to relearn or check things"Lindsay24.05.2023
"Good level of detail on all areas covered"15.05.2023
"A good level of content. practise questions were very useful"15.05.2023