The inaugural Astutis Health & Safety Training Report
Astutis are proud to publish our first academic report on the status of health, safety and environmental training. We began working with our partners, clients, and individual learners to patiently input data and work towards answering very pressing questions.
These questions include:
- How high a priority is health and safety for companies?
- What difficulties do companies face when arranging health and safety training?
- What are the most pressing health and safety challenges?
- What are the primary objectives of HSE training?
- What KPIs do companies use to help measure the success of HSE training?
- What kinds of training activities do companies undertake?
- What factors influence a companies choice of the training course?
- What do companies look for in a training provider?
- How has training changed since the COVID-19 pandemic began?
- Are health and safety budgets sufficient?
The purpose of the 2021-2022 Astutis Health and Safety Report is to formulate credible and continuous academic research into the current state of health, safety and environmental training. We hope this can only lead to a universal improvement in the growing health and safety standards and the training it entails.
Real Life Stories
Hear What Our Learners Have To Say
"I have felt so supported through our my NEBOSH journey. Nothing was too much trouble for them. It was such a positive uplifting experience that come exam day I didn't feel nervous at all"Lindsay24.05.2023
"Really great information that I could constantly access to relearn or check things"Lindsay24.05.2023
"Good level of detail on all areas covered"15.05.2023
"A good level of content. practise questions were very useful"15.05.2023
"The course was great, very through and professionally taught. The facilitator Huw did a brilliant job of teaching each subject/element in context through great examples and stories."03.05.2023
"The content was interesting, relevant and up to date. The teacher was fun, engaging and did a great job of giving real life examples and stories that helped put it all into context."03.05.2023
"I liked the course. I thought the practice exam could have been better with only 18 questions for a practice exam when the real exam is 30. Also the marking references didn't match your handbook, possibly due to it being an IEMA practice exam,"Andrew03.05.2023
"Good course. Some cheeky questions in the exam which have no real connection to environment and were more like HR questions around ethics and diversity"Andrew03.05.2023
"Good communication with info sent in a timely manner"13.04.2023
"An interesting course with good and relevant content"13.04.2023