The inaugural Astutis Health & Safety Training Report
Astutis are proud to publish our first academic report on the status of health, safety and environmental training. We began working with our partners, clients, and individual learners to patiently input data and work towards answering very pressing questions.
These questions include:
- How high a priority is health and safety for companies?
- What difficulties do companies face when arranging health and safety training?
- What are the most pressing health and safety challenges?
- What are the primary objectives of HSE training?
- What KPIs do companies use to help measure the success of HSE training?
- What kinds of training activities do companies undertake?
- What factors influence a companies choice of the training course?
- What do companies look for in a training provider?
- How has training changed since the COVID-19 pandemic began?
- Are health and safety budgets sufficient?
The purpose of the 2021-2022 Astutis Health and Safety Report is to formulate credible and continuous academic research into the current state of health, safety and environmental training. We hope this can only lead to a universal improvement in the growing health and safety standards and the training it entails.
Real Life Stories
Hear What Our Learners Have To Say
"The course was informative and well presented with plenty of interactive opportunity rather than just a power point presentaation with the tutor reading the pages to you like some training providers."Alan26.05.2022
"Thoroughly enjoyed the day."Alan26.05.2022
"Service within the speed of sound. Very helpful and recommend what is necessary. Knowledge is key. Treating you with the greatest respect and make you feel part of the family. I will recommend anyone, anytime"Pearl Fiona18.05.2022
"Very informative and tons of information available. Assisting when needed and value for the price. Loved the videos as you can relate it to your own workplace. What you learn, you can make the difference in your own workplace"Pearl Fiona18.05.2022
"Excellent service, very helpful weather it be via email or on the website chats, quick response!"18.05.2022
"The contents in the course is very detailed and knowledgeable, links to videos for more understanding per section is of great value especially for distance learning."18.05.2022
"Yes, definitely, and I will propose to other friends or colleagues who ever want or have this similar training service!"xie12.05.2022
"Nice and wonderful, best practice and choice"xie12.05.2022
"Service is very professional, quick response to queries at any time... Always here to help.. I see a good coordination between the team. Thanks. Keep it up"Jean Francois Stephan12.05.2022
"Course is well désigned and vert user friendly."Jean Francois Stephan12.05.2022