The inaugural Astutis Health & Safety Training Report
Astutis are proud to publish our first academic report on the status of health, safety and environmental training. We began working with our partners, clients, and individual learners to patiently input data and work towards answering very pressing questions.
These questions include:
- How high a priority is health and safety for companies?
- What difficulties do companies face when arranging health and safety training?
- What are the most pressing health and safety challenges?
- What are the primary objectives of HSE training?
- What KPIs do companies use to help measure the success of HSE training?
- What kinds of training activities do companies undertake?
- What factors influence a companies choice of the training course?
- What do companies look for in a training provider?
- How has training changed since the COVID-19 pandemic began?
- Are health and safety budgets sufficient?
The purpose of the 2021-2022 Astutis Health and Safety Report is to formulate credible and continuous academic research into the current state of health, safety and environmental training. We hope this can only lead to a universal improvement in the growing health and safety standards and the training it entails.
Real Life Stories
Hear What Our Learners Have To Say
"Second course I have completed with Astutis, and again cannot fault them in anyway. Brilliant course, easy to understand."Andrew11.09.2022
"Easy to understand, engaging and interesting. Well put together."Andrew11.09.2022
"I'm being promptly serviced. The selection of lecturer and use of IT application are wise. The reference materials are fit for the cases."07.09.2022
"The selection of training and reference materials are fit for purpose."07.09.2022
"Good from start to finish"Andrew07.09.2022
"Quality course. Good value."Andrew07.09.2022
"The materials and professionalism of the tutor are top notch. Really absorbed the way how he teaches and considered it very effective."Edzel07.09.2022
"Learned a lot about UK legislation and Governance Principle"Edzel07.09.2022
"Good service and communication"Patrick07.09.2022
"Explained stuff very clearly"Patrick07.09.2022