IOSH Managing Occupational Health & Wellbeing Online Course
Improve the health and wellbeing of your staff
This new IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing course will provide managers with the tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing throughout their organisation. Learners on this online IOSH wellbeing training course can benefit from a high quality learning experience whilst avoiding the need to take time off work.
|IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing Online Training Key Facts|
|Assessments||30 minute test and practical workplace health risk assessment assigment|
IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing is a course for line managers and supervisors and offers them practical guidance in a step by step programme. It equips line managers with the basic tools and techniques to play their part in improving health and wellbeing across their organisation.
Who is IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing for?
The course is for anyone who manages other people within their company. It is also applicable to those who manage risk and resources.
Benefits of the Online Managing Occupational Health and Safety course
- 6 months unlimited access to the course hosted on an award winning Learning Management System
- Fully downloadable course materials which can be saved and accessed on your device of choice.
- Exam at the end of the course can be completed online
- Dedicated tutor and technical support to answer your questions throughout the course.
What's covered in IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing?
This IOSH Occupational Wellbeing course is split into 4 modules and covers:
- Module 1: A healthy company and the importance of managing workplace health and wellbeing
- Module 2: Health risk management
- Module 3: Fitness for work and the need to manage changes in the health status of employees
- Module 4: The business value of promoting a wellbeing programme
How is IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Safety assessed?
At the end of the course, learners are required to complete a short 20 questions test, taking approximately 20 minutes. A practical workplace health risk assessment assignment then needs to be completed within 2 weeks of passing the test.