Astutis face to face training policy on Customer Premises
Welcoming learners back to the classroom
We are pleased to welcome our learners back to a classroom training environment. With health and safety as our top priority, we are working closely with our customers and have introduced enhanced, preventative health and safety measures to ensure you and our staff feel safe to attend our classroom courses and to network once again with your colleagues and our highly experienced tutors.
Your course tutor:
- will not be symptomatic before attending the training. For additional measure, your tutor will undertake a temperature check the day before and the morning of the course.
- will not have been contacted by the NHS track and trace, nor to their knowledge have had any close interaction with a symptomatic person or reason to believe that they may be at risk of infection themselves.
- will not have any known underlying health conditions that puts them at greater risk of developing serious illness should they catch COVID.
- will have their own face coverings, however it will be impractical to wear during the delivery of the course
- will maintain the 2-meter social distancing guidance
- will abide by and enforce the local COVID-19 precautions whilst delivering the course
- will log all learner details in case they are needed by the NHS track and trace team.
- will provide their own food if required
- will carry personal supplies of hand sanitiser
Private courses hosted at customer premises
We will continue to do our best to provide onsite training at your premises as long as we have the availability to do so and you are able to provide the required social distancing and infection control measures at your site.
What we need from you prior to training at your premises:
- your current COVID control measures that enable the safe delivery of the training
- notification of the advance information you require from the Astutis tutor
- any additional requirements the tutor needs to be aware of prior to arriving on site
Common additional requirements may include:
- Will 2m or 1m+ distancing be maintained during delivery and how will this be maintained?
- Will students be required to wear face coverings?
- How will symptomatic students be identified and prevented from attending training?
- What arrangements are in place for food provision
- What is in place for the provision of hand sanitizers
- What is the provision for surface cleaning?
- How are common areas controlled?