Job Vacancy for an International Finance Administrator
||Nantgarw, north Cardiff
||International Finance Administrator
||Part-Time (Job Share)
||Training & Consultancy
||Competitive salary with benefits package
Who we are
We are Astutis, and we are super proud to deliver world-class Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Training and Consultancy throughout the world. We offer NEBOSH and IOSH approved courses across the globe, enabling companies to assess and manage risks, protect employees and preserve the environment.
We are looking to recruit an International Finance Administrator to work as part of a small office based finance team. The job involves working with the International sales team and finance department to proactively administer all International financial transactions. The role is being offered on a part-time job share basis.
- Raise all International Sales invoices.
- Maximise international debt recovery and administer the related financial processes (maintain an aged debtor report) and report on a monthly basis. To liaise with sales team and finance department on the status of recovered/unrecovered debt.
- To handle International customer and purchase enquiries/communication promptly and efficiently (both via email and phone).
- To advise International customers on payment methods.
- To reconcile multi-currency bank accounts.
- To record all payments or cancelations and inform the relevant departments.
- Manage financial costing / allocations for work undertaken overseas’.
- To update the administration department on customers that have completed payment.
- To code and check International Purchase invoices.
- To pay money to international creditors via Astutis banking systems.
- Compliance based tasks - work out MOSS, EC Sales and VAT payments and submit to HMRC on a quarterly basis.
- Assist with Month End preparation and procedures.
- Regular phone calls with the Gulf office to ensure the Sales team are supported with Sales invoices raised and debt management.
- Assist the UK finance team as required on an adhoc basis – normally on holiday cover.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Experience of working within in an International finance department.
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Awareness of basic accounting concepts – accruals, prepayments etc
- Strong academic qualifications.
- Able to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
- Proactive nature.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a structured manner yet be flexible with the specific process that is continuously reprioritised.
- Experience of Sage 200.
- Experience of working with international customers.
- Experience of International compliance.
- Part Qualified in an Accounting Qualification.
If you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a short covering letter outlining your current role, salary expectation and what you feel you could add to our team to
Please note candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements or do not provide the requested information will not be considered for interview.