Construction Health and Safety Courses Delivered at Your Premises!
Tailored NEBOSH and CDM training for the construction industry
Astutis offers a range of safety training courses for those working in the construction sector and associated industries. Our aim is to train you to help your team work safely in construction. All of our courses can be delivered to large cohorts of learners at a premise of your choice.
Why should I take construction safety training with Astutis?
Taking your construction safety course with Astutis will help you:
- Become compliant with legislation, including the recently updated Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM 2015).
- Develop a safer work environment in this high risk sector through practical training.
- Learn more thanks to our expert health & safety tutors with construction sector experience.
- Understand the course content with lively training using workplace scenarios.
Choose your construction health and safety course
We offer the following courses dependent on your job and responsibilities in construction:
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety (13 days)
For those with construction management responsibilities to ensure legal compliance.
- CDM 2015 in Practice (2 days)
Provides a detailed guide on CDM 2015 Regulations and responsibilities of 5 duty holders.
Unsure which is the right construction safety course?
Discuss your needs with our experienced course advisors who can advise you on the best construction health and safety course for you/your team. Just click submit the orange form!