Marketing Graphic Designer
Job Role: Marketing Graphic Designer
Location: Nantgarw, Cardiff
Team Family: Marketing
Who We Are:
We are Astutis, and we are super proud to deliver world-class Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Training throughout the world. We offer NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA approved courses across the globe, enabling companies to assess and manage risks, protect employees and preserve the environment.
Our reputation means everything to us, going the extra mile for our customers is how we've earned it, and living by our core values is how we keep it. We have a rich heritage of the very best learning outcomes by cutting through the jargon and offering practical and professional solutions that save lives.
Our role is to help our customers achieve the very highest Health and Safety standards required by law to protect their staff. We accomplish this by teaching the right courses to the people who need them. We work to the highest standards expected by our customers, who include some of the largest blue-chip multinationals across a range of industry sectors.
We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers’ diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow. Oh, and by the way marketeers, our favourite hashtag is #Awesome.
Our team are passionate about online marketing and lead generation. We are uber excited to be recruiting for a talented Marketing Graphic Designer, with graphic and video expertise, who can help us produce engaging global campaigns across all brand channels – digital and print.
This role will suit a highly motivated individual who has a passion for design and a portfolio rich of visually stimulating content, but also understands the role of the modern-day marketer.
If you have a creative flair and love to reach out and engage with people, then this a fantastic opportunity for you to own and apply your creative vision across a wide range of mediums.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and production
- Design and produce visually engaging content for use across all digital and print channels (web, email, social, print advertising, events, flyers).
- Manage external and internal agencies to make sure print projects are delivered to a high standard.
- Create and deploy all email designs in our email platform (html knowledge is desirable, but not essential).
- Publish and manage visual web content on our CMS and suggest new designs for our pages to support and enhance the customer journey.
- Create online content (including video) to support our global social media strategy and help develop integrated campaigns.
- Support the execution of global multi-channel marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing.
- Suggest and develop new concepts, strategies, or innovative approaches that can support and enhance our visual integrity and overall customer experience.
- Support the wider Marketing team by providing creative direction and design support when needed.
- Be a leading voice and creative driver to push our brand forward.
- Act as a brand ambassador by making sure that all touch points are protected and in line with the overall creative vision
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects.
- Strive to find inventive ways to communicate to our proposition.
- Stay up to date with industry developments, tools and trends.
- Perform other duties as required to help support the wider Astutis team
- Proven track record in a graphic designer position (in-house or agency)
- Highly experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- A naturally creative flair and ability to translate concepts into fully-fledged, publishable print or digital media.
- Experience of working with both print and digital artwork including point-of-sale, print and web advertising.
- A clear understanding of the marketing message, available channels, and the psychology of design.
- Previous experience of working within a content management system desirable e.g Kentico/Wordpress, Embraco
- Previous experience of working within an email marketing platform desirable(e.g. MailChimp, HubSpot, Pure360)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- Ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines whilst demonstrating strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with a great eye for detail
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
Competitive salary with benefits package and career development path.
If you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements or do not provide the requested information will not be considered for an interview.