Health and Safety Trainer / Consultant – Virtual and Online
Who we are
We are Astutis, and we are super proud to deliver world-class Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Training and Consultancy throughout the world. We offer NEBOSH and IOSH approved courses across the globe, enabling companies to assess and manage risks, protect employees and preserve the environment.
Our reputation means everything to us, going the extra mile for our customers is how we've earned it, and living by our core values is how we keep it. We have a rich heritage of the very best learning outcomes by cutting through the jargon and offering practical and professional solutions that save lives.
Our role is to help our customers achieve the very highest Health and Safety standards required by law to protect their staff. We accomplish this by teaching the right courses to the people who need them. We work to the highest standards expected by our customers, who include some of the largest blue-chip multinationals across a range of industry sectors.
We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers’ diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
About the role
Astutis is seeking to recruit an energetic and enthusiastic Health and Safety consultant who can deliver training on a virtual classroom basis to our global network of NEBOSH learners.
Managing several cohorts of learners, the successful candidate must be organised and committed to the progress of our next generation of Health and Safety professionals. In addition to cohort management, course delivery and sharing advice the successful applicant will also need to get involved in:
- Supporting our community of online learners, dealing with health and safety and learning queries, advising on practical assessments, marking mock exams and providing feedback.
- Developing training materials (notes PPT, lesson plans etc) against syllabus and client specifications.
- Delivering bespoke, client specific training.
- Providing health and safety technical support to our online learning development team
- Marking end of course tests and practical assessments.
- Delivering health and safety consultancy projects.
Applicants must be:
- Bright, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to engage with people at all levels and to build good working relationships.
- An experienced, competent and passionate health and safety professional.
- An experienced training professional able to design and deliver engaging and effective learning events.
- NEBOSH Diploma (CMIOSH) qualified – minimum requirement.
- Level 3 AET or equivalent qualified – minimum requirement.
- Able to demonstrate efficient time management skills with an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Technologically savvy and enthusiastic about the use of technology in the design and delivery of learning events
- Prepared to work outside of the 9-5 traditional working hours on occasions to suit our global audience.
- Prepared to travel and stay away from home to deliver classroom training should the need arise.
An ideal candidate would also:
- Have a good range of workplace experience in a range of sectors.
- Have an experience in online learning and working on an LMS.
- Live within commutable distance of our Cardiff office.
- Be fully conversant with the Microsoft office suite.
Salary will be available upon application.
If you have what it takes then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your current role, salary expectation and what you feel you could add to our team to email@example.com.
Please note candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements or do not provide the requested information will not be considered for an interview.