Global Campaign Marketing Manager
Campaign Marketing Manager
Do you have experience in leading customer centric campaign projects, both in the UK and Internationally?
Do you enjoy working with teams to deliver ambitious results?
Do you enjoy being creative and get excited about campaign concepts?
If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you!
As the Campaign Marketing Manager, you will play an important role in enabling Astutis to deliver amazing results. You will work alongside a tribe of fellow marketeers to deliver our integrated campaign programme across a range of audiences, B2B and B2C maximizing overall revenue and enhancing our world-wide value proposition. You will help to build a well-respected and successful brand and develop deep connections with warm and cold audiences, ultimately allowing us to unlock a world of possibility for promoting our products and services across UK and International marketplaces.
Offered as a permanent contract, this is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a professional digital, technical, graphic, and content driven marketing team.
- Delivering a global campaign plan that supports the business operational objectives.
- Develop and hold a clear vision for what needs to be done to achieve objectives.
- Be the champion of the brand, creating interesting and successful campaigns.
- Work with the marketing team to secure the resources needed to deliver on the objectives.
- Support our squad members to autonomously complete deliverables in a way that leads to maximum impact towards the squad and mission's objectives.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Experience in the delivery of marketing campaigns to both UK and international prospects across the different media types: email, organic and paid social, direct mail, content and digital strategies.
- Experience in developing B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, data analysis and audience planning.
- Project management experience with a proven ability to plan and manage activity that delivers complex projects on time and to budget.
- Experience of effectively managing external partners, such as working with media agencies to plan, buy and optimise media, creative agencies, and fulfilment agencies.
- Experience of project managing events, either virtual or physical.
- Experience of developing engaging customer nurture journeys across channels to deepen engagement.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Strong numerical and critical thinking skills, specifically the ability to analyse complex data and translate it into tangible information for strategic decision making.
- Correctly identifies needs and requirements of a wide range of stakeholders.
- Delegates tasks to the squad based on defined rules of cooperation and conduct.
- Implements innovative solutions that increase the squad's impact.
- Delivers agreed squad objectives .
- Develops collaboration between different functions to achieve the best results for Astutis.
If you have what it takes then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your current role, salary expectation and what you feel you could add to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org