Digital Marketing Executive
The digital marketing executive is a highly talented, ambitious and energetic role. The role will be pivotal in helping Astutis drive our innovative paid and earned digital activity including, but not limited, to Pay per Click, Paid Social, Remarketing/Display and SEO.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with the marketing and commercial stakeholders, planning and delivering innovative B2B and B2C digital strategies to drive inbound lead generation and sales through our newly launched e-commerce website
- Creating cutting edge global Paid Social strategies across core Social Platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook).
- Researching, planning and executing Pay per Click campaigns across different products, markets, Countries on both Google and Bing
- Driving continuous website conversion rate improvements (CRO) across UK and International websites for inbound lead generation and digital sales, including A/B and Landing page testing strategies
- Work closely with the Campaign team to ensure Social Media, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Directories and SEO is integrated and aligned across all marketing channels.
- Utilising strong analytical ability (Google Analytics, Hotjar and SEM rush) to evaluate end-to-end user experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Driving reporting on campaign effectiveness to senior stakeholders (both internal and external to the marketing team), including competitive landscape, KPIs, and recommendations on opportunities for growth and managing risks.
What you will be good at
- You must be a highly commercial Paid Social and Search marketer with a proven track record in delivering cutting edge campaigns and results across a spectrum of platforms and markets globally
- You will also be able to call on your technical brain, understand the anatomy of a large complex website, want to optimise its performance, and apply a highly analytical brain that loves using data to make marketing decisions and drive culture
- You’ll also be confident and excited to showcase your expertise to a vast, diverse set of stakeholders who will be reliant on you to help drive quality leads in their business areas and take them on your exciting digital journey with you.
- Hitting the ground running is a must and with the support of a great team, a great development environment and specialist agencies, you will soon be wholly responsible for driving online sales and inbound leads
Salary will be available upon application.
If you have what it takes then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your current role, salary expectation and what you feel you could add to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements or do not provide the requested information will not be considered for an interview.