Job Title – Account Manager
Reporting to – Head of Sales
Salary – Dependant on Experience
Location – South Wales
Opportunity to join a recognised market leader in health and safety and environment training services.
The business has evolved significantly over the past 6 months to embrace and develop its digital offering and is looking for an experienced and proactive Account manager to support ambitious UK and International growth plans.
The successful candidate will be expected to land and expand new business accounts, managing an end-to-end sales cycle.
- Proactively prospect for new business opportunities through cold calling, networking and utilisation of existing CRM data to achieve set activity KPIs and sales targets.
- Effectively follow up on incoming enquiries and referrals.
- Work with the Head of Sales to identify and target strategic accounts.
- Produce compelling sales proposals including accurate price quotations in line with target product line GM’s
- Accurately record pipeline and customer data in CRM (Sage CRM)
- Work closely with business delivery functions as customer representative to ensure contracts are fulfilled in line with expectations.
- Assist finance department in capturing invoicing master data to support efficient invoicing and collection.
- Liaise with Marketing team to support and promote campaigns including account-based marketing initiatives.
- Support and participate in the Astutis social media strategy by generating a positive web presence on platforms such as Linked-in, Facebook and Twitter
- Develop and maintain strong product and sector specific knowledge to be able to advise customers accurately.
- Work with wider team of Account managers and Training solutions advisors to maximise revenue generation opportunities.
- To work within the systems/procedures in place with Astutis Ltd in maintaining the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation.
- Any other duties as requested by the Head of Sales
- 3+ years’ experience in similar sales based role
- Strong prospecting and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage end to end sales cycle
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, written and verbal
- Competent with business IT applications (MS Teams, Word, PPT, CRM)
- Comfortable selling to senior decision makers (C-suite)
- Experience in HSE or corporate training services sector
- Experience of selling Internationally.
- Undertaken recognised sales and/or account management training.
This role is not office based, however the successful candidate will be expected to attend the company office in South Wales 2-3 days per week during the first 6 months for training and support.
In order to fulfil the role properly the candidate will need to have a good home internet connection suitable for home working.
If you have what it takes then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your current role, salary expectation and what you feel you could add to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements or do not provide the requested information will not be considered for an interview.