NEBOSH Construction Certificate for Staff at your Organisation
Working in construction with safety responsibilities?
If you have staff working in the construction sector or associated industries, the NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Health and Safety (NCC) will provide employees with the knowledge and skills to achieve compliance of legal requirements and avoid prosecution. It also demonstrates stage 1 competence (outlined in ACOP) to enhance the company's reputation.
|NEBOSH Construction Certificate In-Company Training Key Facts
||3 split weeks (13 days). If you have successfully completed NGC1, it takes 8 days
||3 units: NGC1; NCC1; NCC2
||2 half day exams for NGC1 & NCC1 plus a practical for NCC2
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation, procedures, cases studies, images
- Expert tutor support with experience of working in health & safety roles in construction and related industries
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click NEBOSH Construction Certificate
What is covered in the NEBOSH Contsruction Certificate?
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is divided into three units, each of which is assessed separately:
- NGC1 Management of Health and Safety
- NCC1 Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- NCC2 Construction Health and Safety Practical Assessment
NCC1 covers managing and controlling hazards in:
- Construction law and management
- Construction site
- Vehicle and plant movement
- Work equipment
- Fire safety
- Chemical and biological health
- Physical and psychological health
- Working at height
- Excavation work and confined spaces
- Demolition and deconstruction
Click here to see the full NEBOSH Construction Certificate syllabus.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget. Find out more.