IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Staff
Practical awareness to impact performance & reputation
This 1-day course will provide your operational staff with a basic awareness in environmental sustainability so that they are equipped with the practical knowledge to make a positive difference within your company. Upskilling your workforce will bring benefits of increased performance, efficiency and impact within your organisation and a motivated and informed workforce.
|IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce In-company Training Key Facts
||4 Learning Outcomes
||Online multiple choice examination
Benefits of a workforce with sustainability skills
- Enhance your company reputation with good sustainable practice and win more tenders
- Reassure leadership that the workforce is aware and achieving compliance
- Equip your workforce with the practical skills to deliver change and operate more efficiently
- Increase business performance, efficiency, and impact within a short space of time
- Relevant environmental training that is tailored to your company's sector & need so staff know how to apply the learning day to day
Who is it for?
This course is suited to those working in any job role across all sectors but operations may be a typical function to train. No prior environmental knowledge is needed. Your workforce will be well placed to help embed environmental sustainability in to all job roles within your company.
What does sustainability skills for the workforce cover?
Core topics covered:
- Environmental risks and opportunities for organisations
- Importance of resource efficiency
- The impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in organisations
- The impact of transport on the environment and organisations
- How employees can support environmental sustainability
Key learning outcomes:
- Main environmental and economic risks and opportunities
- Compliance obligations and business drivers for change
- Potential impacts on environment and sustainability
- Improvement environmental performance
How is the course assessed?
The course is assessed through an online multiple choice examination. On successful completion learners will be awarded an IEMA Certificate.
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training.
- Relevant discussions and examples relating to the challenges and situations faced by the group
- You choose the dates, timescales and delivery pattern!
To find out more about this course and the potential delivery options for your staff please complete the orange booking form on this page to get in touch.