IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management for Staff at Your Organisation - NEW for 2018
Equip staff to be effective environmental practitioners
The IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management provides your managers with the knowledge and tools to drive positive change for environmental and sustainability issues.
This practitioner level qualification will enable environmental managers to improve organisational performance strategically.
Replacement for the IEMA Associate Certificate
This new and improved IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management course will replace the IEMA Associate Certificate on 1 January 2018. The IEMA Associate Certificate is no longer available.
|IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management In-company Course Facts
||3 taught modules & 4th module is an Assessment of Competence
||3 Assignments & an Assessment of Competence
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- A convenient training delivery to suit your staff availability and location
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management
IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management course content
This 15-day IEMA course provides managers with a detailed insight into core environmental and sustainable principles and the management tools to effectively apply them to positively impact the company's performance.
The course is divided into 3 core themes and covers:
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Sustainability, Business and Governance
- Module 2: Environmental Principles, Policy and Legislation
- Module 3: Environmental Management/Assessment Tools and Skills
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget.