Easter 2022 Competition Terms and Conditions
It's competition time!
Win a £50 Marks & Spencer voucher with Astutis.
Can you find the hidden Easter eggs on our website? When you find them, all you need to do is email email@example.com with the name of the product page you found them on. The winner is the first person to locate the eggs and send the correct answer in.
Winner will be announced on Tuesday 19 April. Good luck and happy egg hunting!
Full Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person.
- The winner is the first person to email in to firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct answer of where the eggs were located. If two people simultaneously email at the same time, the winner will be the person with the earliest email time stamp. In the event the time is identical, both entries will be awarded with the £50 voucher.
- There is not a cash alternative to the prize, neither is it transferable to someone else.
- Winners will receive their prize before 25 April as long as they are contactable. Winners will be notified by the email address they used to enter the competition.
- Winners will be notified on 19 April 2022.
- Astutis would like to promote the winner but will specifically request acceptance to do so from the winner.
Real Life Stories
Hear What Our Learners Have To Say
"The "Managing Safely" course typically covers various topics such as risk assessment, hazard identification, accident investigation, legal responsibilities, and implementing control measures. It aims to enhance my understanding of health and safety management systems and empower me to create a safer working environment. By completing the course last week , I gained valuable insights into best practices for managing safety in the workplace, which can benefit both me and my organization."14.09.2023
"Perfect training: The "Managing Safely" course with Astutis seems to have provided me with valuable knowledge and skills for improving health and safety management in the workplace."14.09.2023
"Tutor new subject well and help in any way he could so we understand the different sections"Tracey17.08.2023
"Interesting and informative"Tracey17.08.2023
"There was no need to use the customer service as the course instructions were clear"14.08.2023
"It was a good course, as I had not completed an exam for such a long time I found this challenging, it would have been helpful that there was more focus on how to structure the answers"14.08.2023
"The course was good overall. Online classes can be difficult and I much prefer the classroom experience but due to circumstances and availability online was the option chosen. FSC1 was very good with lots of interaction. But no forward planning or discussion was given to FSC2. Because of a lot of experience in the fire industry and risk assessments I carried on without giving the question enough scrutiny which meant a refer and a costly resit. 5 minutes of discussion and forward planning for FSC2 would have avoided that. All that said I’m aware I took it too lightly."Peter10.08.2023
"A good online course, with good interaction. Be positive and be part of it. Some people sit quietly by that wouldn’t happen in a classroom. Ask questions and understand, everything is there for you."Peter10.08.2023
"Great learning experience! Astutis was there every step of the way!"Michelle18.07.2023
"Actually purchased through my company - they selected a great partner"Michelle18.07.2023