Astutis Launch IEMA Pathways to Net Zero Online Course
Astutis are delighted to announce that from 02 February 2023, Astutis will be offering the revolutionary IEMA Pathways to Net Zero course in the Online format.
With the increased necessity to be as accessible as possible and tailor training around learners' lives and the daily operations of global organisations, Astutis are incredibly proud to be the only Health, Safety and Environmental training provider offering the course in the online format*.
The IEMA Pathways to Net Zero course offers a great blueprint to eventually curb emissions and become Net Zero, proving to be a vital asset for organisations worldwide looking to incorporate more sustainable operations as humanity looks to combat climate change.
From 04 January 2023 until 02 February 2023, customers have the option of pre- purchasing the course and locking in a £60 discount ahead of the launch.
What is in the Online course?
The Online incarnation of the IEMA Pathways to Net Zero course is a ten-hour training experience that concludes with a twenty-question multiple-choice test.
Upon successfully completing the course, learners will be able to;
- Understand and convey the concept of Net Zero and how to achieve it.
- Comprehend the internal risks and benefits of delivering Net Zero to an organisation.
- Articulate a realistic Net Zero strategy and possess a detailed understanding of greenhouse gas accounting.
- Draft a business decarbonisation plan and understand the requirements for purchasing renewable energy.
- Apprehend the implications of reducing greenhouse emissions and how to effectively collaborate with supply chains on joint data collection, decarbonisation and target setting.
What is different?
- A multi-media rich, ten-hour online training experience that articulates Net Zero and how to achieve it.
- An industry-leading digital learning platform that incorporates a wealth of additional resources engineered to maximise learning.
- Astutis Learning Checks: An innovative strategy to ensure learners progress through the course when they are ready.
- Unlimited access to the entire IEMA Pathways to Net Zero Learner Notes Transcript.
*Valid at the time of publication.
Real Life Stories
Hear What Our Learners Have To Say
"From start to finish the service Astutis have provided has been 5 star. Following the amazing experience I have referred multiple colleagues to complete training with Astutis. Great course, great support and great customer service"Stuart03.02.2023
"I really enjoyed studying Nebosh with Astutis. I had tried to complete the Nebosh Qualification previously but Astutis made it easier to learn and provided great training resources and support."Stuart03.02.2023
"Great customer focus, as usual!"Gary01.02.2023
"Excellent course, thank you"Gary01.02.2023
"Ever since I started with Astitus in 2018 I have completed two qualifications with them and they have always been quick to respond to queries, they have convenient payment options since I'm based in south Africa, I don't always afford to pay cash due to exchange rates. Hilary is super helpful she will communicate new courses and assist with information and enrolment. If it were possible to do my MSc with them, I would have enrolled with them"Philiswa Sister01.02.2023
"The course is very informative and outlines useful information that i will apply on my everyday duties"Philiswa Sister01.02.2023
"Course content was good though the on boarding was an issue with sone to and fro to sort wasting time."26.01.2023
"Content aligned to all learning styles and relevant to risk professionals especially h and s a worthwhile bit of cpd"26.01.2023
"Astutis advisor training course enrolled me quickly on my course. The course was well detailed, well organised and easy access to the platform for my study."Saito26.01.2023
"Good course and well presented. The content is easy to understand with options to listen or read. Videos and flowcharts describe well the content for a better understanding."Saito26.01.2023