Astutis Launch IEMA Pathways to Net Zero Online Course
Astutis are delighted to announce that from 02 February 2023, Astutis will be offering the revolutionary IEMA Pathways to Net Zero course in the Online format.
With the increased necessity to be as accessible as possible and tailor training around learners' lives and the daily operations of global organisations, Astutis are incredibly proud to be the only Health, Safety and Environmental training provider offering the course in the online format*.
The IEMA Pathways to Net Zero course offers a great blueprint to eventually curb emissions and become Net Zero, proving to be a vital asset for organisations worldwide looking to incorporate more sustainable operations as humanity looks to combat climate change.
From 04 January 2023 until 02 February 2023, customers have the option of pre- purchasing the course and locking in a £60 discount ahead of the launch.
What is in the Online course?
The Online incarnation of the IEMA Pathways to Net Zero course is a ten-hour training experience that concludes with a twenty-question multiple-choice test.
Upon successfully completing the course, learners will be able to;
- Understand and convey the concept of Net Zero and how to achieve it.
- Comprehend the internal risks and benefits of delivering Net Zero to an organisation.
- Articulate a realistic Net Zero strategy and possess a detailed understanding of greenhouse gas accounting.
- Draft a business decarbonisation plan and understand the requirements for purchasing renewable energy.
- Apprehend the implications of reducing greenhouse emissions and how to effectively collaborate with supply chains on joint data collection, decarbonisation and target setting.
What is different?
- A multi-media rich, ten-hour online training experience that articulates Net Zero and how to achieve it.
- An industry-leading digital learning platform that incorporates a wealth of additional resources engineered to maximise learning.
- Astutis Learning Checks: An innovative strategy to ensure learners progress through the course when they are ready.
- Unlimited access to the entire IEMA Pathways to Net Zero Learner Notes Transcript.
*Valid at the time of publication.
Real Life Stories
Hear What Our Learners Have To Say
"Well presented course, excellent customer service ready to politely deal with queries. Excellent online resources and timely emails. (possibly too many emails and the information could have been condensed down into fewer emails)."Phillip Andrew09.03.2023
"Excellent course but structure was a little strange. First week felt too condensed and the exam was in between the 2 weeks of lectures for us, when the second week would have proved beneficial prior to the exam as it helps consolidate week 1 lectures."Phillip Andrew09.03.2023
"Great training delivery, support throughout and very informative courses"Kerri08.03.2023
"Great course, very well explained and online material very useful and easy to access and navigate."Kerri08.03.2023
"Easy explanation & good content in the course"Chris06.03.2023
"Excellent content easy to understand"Chris06.03.2023
"The information in the course notes is great. The tutors however could not advise whether legal reference should be made in the risk assessment. Also, new version of the exams were only shared last minute for NG1 and 2. Leaving most of the course study time looking at old format"Charbel02.03.2023
"The course was very informative and I feel that I want to develop my career toward health and safety as I feel that I'm ready for the diploma"Charbel02.03.2023
"Great course- very helpful team!"Elizabeth02.03.2023
"Great course! Enjoyed the process!"Elizabeth02.03.2023