Health, Safety & Environmental Staff Training
Courses for your staff to work safely and effectively
If you have staff that need health & safety or environmental training, we offer a wide range of courses for people in any role, at any level to help them work safely in their job. Effective training results in your company seeing a reduction in accidents and operating to a higher performance.
Range of hse training includes:
- Accredited NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA courses
- Health & safety non-accredited courses
- Environmental courses
- Industry/topic specific courses
- Bespoke courses we develop on any topic specific to your company
Choose the best learning method for your staff
We offer different learning solutions that suit your staff and company requirements. We understand that staff training is often determined by availability, location, budget and company aims so we will work with you to find the right training method including:
- Online accredited courses - NEBOSH, IOSH and CDM courses
- Short online awareness courses on any hse topic tailored for your company to own
- Classroom training for any course - our tutor comes to your site
Advantages of training your staff
- More hse aware and skilled workforce that can positively change behaviour
- Cost saving training options to suit your budget.
- Relevant training tailored for your staff, using your organisational procedures etc.
- Timesaving account management of all aspects of your training.
Our course development process
We will project manage the learning to make sure an effective training programme is developed for your staff. We work closely with your team to understand:
- Your learning goals and staff needs
- Course tailoring (if any) integrating relevant documentation, procedures, workplace scenarios, branding
- Best learning method i.e online or tutor-led class or a mixture of both
- Course delivery timescales
Find out more
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and company needs including your budget.