IOSH Working Safely for Staff at your Organisation
Are your staff working safely in line with legislation?
If you have employees who need to complete an accredited course providing an awareness of workplace health and safety hazards to ensure they are working safely and effectively, IOSH Working Safely is the ideal certificate. It demonstrates a commitment to health and safety which is important for the reputation of organisation and minimises disruption to the workplace.
|IOSH Working Safely In-company Training Key Facts
||Multiple choice test
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation, procedures, typical workplace scenarios, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Choice of training delivery options to suit your staff availability, location:
Looking for IOSH Working Safely for yourself?
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click IOSH Working Safely
What is covered in the IOSH Working Safely course?
- Why staff must work safely
- Staff's responsibility towards health, safety and wellbeing
- The difference between hazards and risks
- Hazard and risk identification, impact and how to control them
- The importance of safety performance within the workplace and how to improve it
Click here to see the full IOSH Working Safely syllabus.
The varied training style presents the relevant concepts and delegates can apply their learning using enjoyable and practical workplace examples and scenarios.
How we develop the right course for your staff
- Our account manager will discuss your objectives in order to develop the best training programme for your staff, based on your target audience, learning needs, desired outcomes and practical elements
- Our team of Consultants will match the best trainer to your organisational sector and work closely with you throughout. You will agree the level of course tailoring (if any) you require, which our team will then use to adapt the course content to suit your requirement.
- We deliver the exact course you have agreed, using the best learning methods and timeframe to suit your employees. We work closely with you at every stage of your training experience to ensure we are meeting your training objectives.
We ensure you get a training solution to fit all your staff and organisational requirements including your budget. Find out more.