Health & Safety Courses in The Centre, Warrington
Our Warrington training centre is the Birchwood Conference Centre in the heart of the north west ideally located between Liverpool and Manchester.
This training centre provides the best facilities to ensure a suitable environment to complete your course:
- Convenient location minutes from the M62 and the M6.
- High quality service as a training centre including free Wi-Fi access
- Excellent quality of food and refreshments
- Superb support from staff
- Free parking
Venue Address: The Centre
Warrington, WA3 6YN
Front desk number: 01925 282 940
How to get to the Warrington training centre
Travelling from the east or west
- Leave the M62 at Junction 11.
- From the roundabout follow the signs for Birchwood A574.
- Continue along the single carriageway for approx one mile. On approaching the next roundabout carry straight on across onto Birchwood Way.
- Continue for approx 0.6 miles to the next roundabout (The Birchwood Park Roundabout) turning right onto Faraday Street, you have now entered Birchwood Park.
Travelling from the south
- Leave the M6 at Junction 21.
- From the sliproad carry straight on across the roundabout onto Woolston Grange Avenue.
- Continue for approx 1.8 miles crossing four roundabouts. At the next roundabout (College Place) turn right onto Birchwood Way.
- Continue for approx 0.9 miles to next roundabout (George Duckworth Island) carry straight on across, continue along Birchwood Way for approx 0.4 miles, at next roundabout (The Birchwood Park Roundabout) turn left onto Faraday Street. You have now entered Birchwood Park.
Travelling from the north
- Exit M6 Southbound at Junction 21a, following signs for M62 Manchester.
- Exit M62 at next exit (Junction 11). From the roundabout follow signs for Birchwood A574. Follow the directions above in travelling from the east or west.
Warrington’s Central and Bank Quay Stations connect Birchwood to the rest of
the UK with regular train services. Birchwood Rail Station is 1.8 miles from the Conference Centre. Taxis and buses are available. A taxi will cost approximately £4.
There are two international airports to choose from:
Liverpool John Lennon Airport is about a 30 minutes drive
Manchester International Airport is also about a 30 minutes drive
Map of Warrington training venue area