Health & Safety Courses in St Mary's Stadium, Southampton
We're delighted that you have chosen to train with Astutis at our Southampton training centre, St Mary's Stadium. This page will provide you with some useful information on the venue ahead of your course start date.
St Mary's Stadium
View on Google Maps
It has been chosen to match the exacting standards of delivery you expect from an Astutis health, safety and environmental course:
- Convenient location: town centre location with good public transport links
- High quality service as a training centre including free Wi-Fi access
- Excellent quality of food and refreshments
- Superb support from staff
- Limited car parking is available on site
How to get to the Southampton training centre
The stadium is served by the following main roads:
- From North: M3; via M25, passing Winchester and Basingstoke
- From South: no route, ground is located on the South Coast
- From East: M27; from Portsmouth, passing Fareham
- From West: M27, M271, A33; passing Copythorne and Nursling
The city centre is located roughly two miles west of the stadium. The A3024 and St. Andrews Road runs from the centre of the town, around the northern side of the stadium and onto Britannia Road.
Southampton Airport (SOU) is situated 5 miles north east of the hotel.
From the city centre, the easiest way to access St Mary’s Stadium is on foot. The stadium is a mile east of the city centre and around a 15-minute walk from the High Street.