NEBOSH General Certificate in Cambridge
The NEBOSH Certificate in Cambridge provides you with a broad understanding of key health and safety issues in a more structured, tutor-led classroom course.
As the most widely held health and safety qualification in the UK, benefit from interactive training with discussions, case studies, sharing workplace scenarios and problem solving with fellow professionals to apply concepts to the workplace and prepare for the exams.
|NEBOSH General Certificate Course - Key Facts|
|Duration||2 split weeks|
|Units||2 units: NG1 and NG2|
An online open-book assessment
A 3-hour practical risk assessment carried out in the workplace to demonstrate the knowledge learned in elements 5-11.
Course dates in Cambridge
There are currently no course dates scheduled for Cambridge. The nearest available venue is London Westminster. View all London Westminster course dates.
Why take the NEBOSH Certificate with Astutis?
The many benefits of taking your NEBOSH Certificate with Astutis include:
- Success with excellent pass rates consistently from 90-100%
- Expert CMIOSH trainers including NEBOSH Certificate examiners to lead your learning
- Effective and interactive learning with experience of applying it to workplace scenarios
- Confidence that you are well prepared for all exams with revision materials and exam question practice
- Reassurance with continued support on all aspects of your learning
- Comprehensive online/offline resource centre
- Sharing your learning with with other professionals and tutors
How to start your NEBOSH Certificate course
Get qualified now with the popular NEBOSH Certificate course from Astutis. Find out all you need to know about starting your course by completing the form on this page or click the button below.