IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation Classroom
Classroom-based training with our expert tutors
This unique sector specific course provides people with management responsibilities working in air side and land side operations, with the knowledge and tools to manage health and safety to comply with the requirements of CAP642 and UK HSE legislative requirements.
|IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation Classroom Course Key Facts|
|Assessments||Short multiple choice test and practical risk assessment|
What is included in my classroom course?
All classroom course materials are created in-house by our learning development team to ensure consistency, quality and currency of information.
Included in the price of your course are:
- All tuition, registration and examination fees
- Comprehensive online resources for further access
- All course materials including a workbook
- Tutor support from our team of experts with varied industry expertise
- Lunch and refreshments at the venue each day
What is covered in the course?
The IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation course content covers:
- An introduction to Managing Safely in Aviation
- Health and safety responsibilities and accountability
- How to assess and control hazards and risks effectively common to the aviation sector
- Accident and incident investigation
- Measuring health and safety performance
- How to protect the environment
The course also addresses health and safety issues surrounding the ramp, aircraft turnaround, baggage handling/loading, mechanical equipment operations within the apron area, fuel and maintenance, catering, check-in, security and retail.
Course assessment is via a 45 minute multiple choice test plus a workplace health and safety risk assessment.
Benefits of the IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation course
This course was developed by Astutis with support from the IOSH Aviation and Aerospace group (AAG) so no other provider is better placed to deliver the learning materials.
- A unique and highly targeted IOSH approved course that provides relevant learning
- Experienced tutors with a practical approach to learning who have worked in the aviation sector
- Interactive learning experience using relevant case studies throughout
- Invaluable resources: practical learning materials developed by our own experts
- Reassurance that the knowledge developed can provide a compliant and safe working environment
In-company training for your staff at your premises
If you have 5 or more staff, we can come to you as a cost & time effective option and tailor the course to integrate your company requirements, documents etc. Contact us to discuss your needs today.