NEBOSH International Certificate Training at your Organisation
Save time and money by having our trainers come to you!
We can arrange for our experienced trainers to come to your premises to deliver NEBOSH International Certificate training or alternatively provide multi-licence flexible online e-learning.
|NEBOSH International Certificate In-company Training Key Facts|
|Units||2 units: IG1; IG2|
An online open-book assessment
A 3-hour practical risk assessment carried out in the workplace to demonstrate the knowledge learned in elements 5-11.
The course can be tailored to suit the needs of your particular organisation making it even more relevant and helping your delegates make an immediate impact.
Benefits of in-company NEBOSH Certificate training:
- The option to include your own your own documentation, procedural information and case studies
- Savings on travel and accommodation
- More cost efficient than sending individuals on courses and a cheaper delegate cost (when training 4+ delegates)
- No minimum number of delegates required
- The support of a qualified Astutis Consultant at every step of the way
- Materials tailored to incorporate your organisation’s branding
- More relevant - discussions and examples relate to the challenges and situations experienced by the group
- You choose the dates, timescales and delivery pattern!
Looking for the NEBOSH International General Certificate for yourself?
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click NEBOSH International Certificate
The three step approach to in-company training:
1. Initial discussions
Firstly your Account Manager will meet with you or call to discuss your specific requirements. This means that we can understand your aims and objectives for the training. It is vital that we find out about your target audience, organisational specifics, timescales and preferred training timings and schedules.
2. Course development and tailoring
Next we select the best trainer for the job - this is based on sector experience, personality and delivery. We would then ensure that the course content is adapted to suit your requirements by integrating relevant exercises, case studies and scenarios. Where possible we also include client policy and procedural documentation - we can also 'own-brand' the materials if you like.
We deliver exactly the course you want, at the place and time to suit you.