NEBOSH Diploma for Staff at your Organisation
Staff can use their professional-level competence
Do you need an expert in-house team of advisors to manage your health and safety requirements to a professional level of competence? The NEBOSH Diploma will provide your organisation with an invaluable resource of expert advisors in this fast changing environment to ensure you avoid prosecution, litigation, absence costs and loss of reputation.
|NEBOSH Diploma Training Key Facts|
|Delivery Options||Online, OnlinePlus+ and In-Company|
|Duration||6 split weeks (30 days)|
|Units||4 units: A, B, C, DNI|
|Assessments||3 half day exams plus an 8,000 word work-based assignment|
The NEBOSH Diploma builds on the content covered in the NEBOSH General Certificate. It is strongly recommended that you have completed this before starting the NEBOSH Diploma.
Online NEBOSH Diploma for your staff
Astutis can also offer the NEBOSH Diploma via online learning, meaning staff can fit their learning around existing work commitments in a flexible manner. Our online learning platform also offers time saving reports to monitor staff progress; view group and personal progress, analysis of course assessments, time spent on the course, course completion and marks achieved. Please contact us using the form on this page to find out more.
Looking for the NEBOSH Diploma for yourself?
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click NEBOSH Diploma
What is covered in the NEBOSH Diploma?
The NEBOSH Diploma is split into 4 units A, B, C, and DNI which cover the following:
- Unit A: Managing health and safety
- Unit B: Hazardous agents in the workplace
- Unit C: Workplace and work equipment safety
- Unit D: Application of health and safety theory and practice
For more information about the course read the full NEBOSH Diploma syllabus.
How is the NEBOSH Diploma assessed?
There are 3 half day exams for Units A to C; Unit DNI is assessed with an 8,000 word work-based assignment.
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your procedures and cases studies
- Expert tutor support with trainer's background matched to your organisational sector
- Choice of the best learning method for your staff: classroom, online or distance learning
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location