NEBOSH Diploma for Staff at your Organisation
Staff can use their professional-level competence
Do you need an expert in-house team of advisors to manage your health and safety requirements to a professional level of competence? The NEBOSH Diploma will provide your organisation with an invaluable resource of expert advisors in this fast changing environment to ensure you avoid prosecution, litigation, absence costs and loss of reputation.
|NEBOSH Diploma Training Key Facts|
|Delivery Options||Online, Virtual, Distance Learning and In-Company|
|Duration||6 split weeks split across 11 months|
|Units||Workplace health and safety principles (ND1)|
Controlling workplace health issues (ND2)
Controlling workplace safety issues (ND3)
|Assessments||3 half day exams plus an 8,000 word work-based assignment|
The NEBOSH Diploma builds on the content covered in the NEBOSH General Certificate. It is a prerequisite that you have completed this before starting the NEBOSH Diploma, or have at least 6 years experience in health and safety management.
Online NEBOSH Diploma for your staff
Astutis can also offer the NEBOSH Diploma via online learning, meaning staff can fit their learning around existing work commitments in a flexible manner. Our online learning platform also offers time saving reports to monitor staff progress; view group and personal progress, analysis of course assessments, time spent on the course, course completion and marks achieved. Please contact us using the form on this page to find out more.
Looking for the NEBOSH Diploma for yourself?
If you are looking for yourself or for another individual to complete, click NEBOSH Diploma
What's included in the NEBOSH Diploma classroom course?
Our interactive learning experience provides you with everything you need to pass the NEBOSH Diploma.
- Tuition, guidance and support from your expert health and safety tutor
- Comprehensive PDF course materials and workbooks designed by our qualified learning designers
- Collaboration with other learners in group discussions, activities, and debates
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn support group for help and networking opportunities with other NEBOSH Diploma learners
- Support every step of the way from our customer support and advisory team
How is the NEBOSH Diploma assessed?
There is one workplace assignment and two case study question papers.
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving options to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your procedures and cases studies
- Expert tutor support with trainer's background matched to your organisational sector
- Choice of the best learning method for your staff: classroom, online or distance learning
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location