IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Online Course
Refresher training for responsible managers
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher is an accredited certificate that helps businesses improve their performance by reminding managers of their health and safety responsibilities with an emphasis on leadership.
It's for managers and supervisors who have already achieved their IOSH Managing Safely Certificate and refers back to part of the full IOSH Managing Safely course, relating the topics to a plan-do-check-act health and safety management system with leadership at the heart.
|IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Course Key Facts|
|Learning Methods||Online or Classroom|
|Assessments||Short multiple choice test|
|Duration||Approx. 6 hours|
|Access||6 months' access to multimedia and tutor support|
Watch our IOSH Managing Safely Refresher online video
Why is IOSH Managing Safely Refresher so popular?
- Convenient and flexible learning for staff to complete anytime, anywhere
- Enhanced reputation with customers and shareholders showing your commitment to protecting your workforce
- Keeping staff up-to-date with their health & safety knowledge, new legislation and best practice so businesses operate effectively.
- Proactive manager involvement to help embed a positive safety culture across the business.
- Greater productivity with less disruption and fewer hours lost to accidents and absence from work.
Who is IOSH Managing Safely Refresher for?
It is for managers and people who manage risk and resources and have already successfully completed the full IOSH Managing Safely but need to refresh their knowledge. In order to take the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher, the full IOSH Managing Safely Certificate number must be provided at the point of booking.
What does IOSH Managing Safely Refresher cover?
You will refresh your understanding of the key areas of the IOSH Managing Safely covering how a safety management system will help influence, control and monitor risk to improve health and safety issues in the workplace and the essential role leadership plays.
The course is split into 6 modules and covers:
- Module 1: Thinking back
- Module 2: Leadership
- Module 3: Plan
- Module 4: Do
- Module 5: Check
- Module 6: Act
Read the full IOSH Managing Safely Refresher syllabus.
Learners must complete a short multiple choice test at the end of the course.
Get in touch with us
For more information on IOSH Managing Safely Refresher for yourself and also team member complete the orange contact form.