IOSH Managing Occupational Health & Wellbeing
Improve health and wellbeing across your organisation
Sickness absence due to mental ill health currently costs the UK economy over £8 billion a year. Companies recognise the need to put health and wellbeing on the strategic agenda. This NEW 1-day IOSH approved course provides line managers with the practical tools to help create a healthy and productive place of work.
|IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing In-company Training Key Facts|
|Learning Method||Classroom or Online|
|Assessments||30 minute exam and practical workplace health risk assessment assigment|
Benefits of staff training at your organisation
- Cost and time saving solution to suit your budget
- Relevant training for your staff and tailored to your organisational requirements using your documentation such as risk assessment, procedures, cases studies, images
- Unique materials with your company identity with branding and images
- A dedicated account manager to organise all aspects of your training
- Convenient training delivery practicalities to suit availability and location
IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing is a course for line managers and supervisors and offers them practical guidance in a step by step programme. It equips line managers with the basic tools and techniques to play their part in improving health and wellbeing across their organisation.
Here is a sample of the IOSH Wellbeing online course
Who is IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing for?
The course is for anyone who manages other people within their company. It is also applicable to those who manage risk and resources.
What's covered in IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing?
The course is split into 4 modules. It covers:
- Module 1: A healthy company and the importance of managing workplace health and wellbeing
- Module 2: Health risk management
- Module 3: Fitness for work and the need to manage changes in the health status of employees
- Module 4: The business value of promoting a wellbeing programme
How is IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Safety assessed?
At the end of the course, a short 30 minute test with 20 questions in different formats is completed. A practical workplace health risk assessment assignment needs to be completed within 2 weeks of completing the test.