OnlinePlus+TM Blended Learning
The best of both worlds
A blended learning approach to instruction combines face-to-face classroom tuition led by expert tutors with online self-study time, meaning an integrated learning experience. Our OnlinePlus+ programmes combine face-to-face and online methods to varying degrees, depending on the course in question, the size of the class, learner demographics, and instructor preferences.
An OnlinePlus+ course comprises of a series of scheduled tutorials, conducted in-real time using webinar software, and sits alongside our self-study online course. This learning method replicates the best of the classroom experience by allowing learners to ask questions to a dedicated online tutor, share ideas and participate in live discussions.
Learners work as part of a group, starting together on a scheduled programme with set time frames. Together learners work through the interactive online course and attend the programme of live tutorials.
Exclusive Features of OnlinePlus+ Learning
- Structured learning program to make sure you stay on track
- Scheduled Live Webinar tutorials and access to the recordings
- Access to online interactive course
- 1 to 1 online tutor support
- Revision webinars and access to ExamSmarttm exam preparation tool
- Access to exclusive Astutis online learning tools
- Access to our LinkedIn community learning groups
- Downloadable course notes
- Full-time administration support
- The choice of 17 UK exam centre locations
Which courses can I take through OnlinePlus+?
If you have multiple members of staff to train then we can arrange your own bespoke OnlinePlus+ course for any of our online courses.