A recent NEBOSH survey of over 1500 successful students revealed that, for many, the reputation of the course provider was one of the most important factors when choosing who to study with. The NEBOSH survey also revealed that students’ perception of how well a course provider performs tends to be based mainly on the relationship they have with their course tutor.
At Astutis we pride ourselves on our reputation and the relationships we have with both our classroom students and our online learners. This relationship starts during the first conversation our course advisors have with them, before they start the course, is developed with the tutors throughout the training, and continued right through until after the course, with our support team. Feedback from our students illustrates this clearly:
- Oliver ... Excellent joining instructions and very helpful advice and assistance - NEBOSH NGC student, Heathrow, Aug 2012
- Tom was an excellent presenter with a passion for the subject who was more than able to enthuse the group and make it an interesting and rewarding course - NEBOSH NGC student, Heathrow, Aug 2012
- Very happy with the course and also the staff were very helpful once the course was completed in keeping me updated with my certificate issue - special thanks to Natalie - IOSH Managing Safely online, Aug 2012
- The Astutis experience has been a good one … and the telephone support is excellent - IOSH Working Safely online, Aug 2012
- I would most definitely use Astutis again, should I need further training and I have already recommended Astutis training to my work colleagues - IOSH Managing Safely online, Aug 2012
- I’m more than happy with the way Astutis dealt with me from start to finish. I would recomend you as a provider - NEBOSH NGC online, Aug 2012