Health, Safety & Environmental Courses in Northampton
We're delighted that you have chosen to train with Astutis at our Northampton training centre, National Training Acedemy for Rail. This page will provide you with some useful information on the venue ahead of your course start date.
National Training Academy for Rail
Unit 5 Heathfield Way
View on Google Maps
It has been chosen to match the exacting standards of delivery you expect from an Astutis health, safety and environmental course:
- Convenient location: Just off Spencer Bridge and close to Northampton Train Station
- High quality service as a training centre including free Wi-Fi access
- Excellent quality of food and refreshments
- Superb support from staff
- There is limited parking on site. Travel by rail where possible. There are pay and display car parks within a 10-15 minute walk.
Map of National Training Academy for Rail location
How to get to the Northampton training centre
- At the Spencer Bridge western traffic lights, take the exit onto Gladstone Road and continue straight for 0.3 miles.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit to continue on Gladstone Road, stay on Gladstone Road for 0.3 miles.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit to continue on Gladstone Road. After the roundabout, take your next right onto Heathfield Way.
- Once on Heathfield Way, follow the road round to the left and then take the next right onto a gated road signposted for Siemens.
- At the gate buzz for National Training Academy for Rail and once in, follow the road for about a mile until you reach the car park at the end. The white NTAR building will be signposted as such.
London Luton Airport (LTN) is situated 41 miles south east of the venue
Northampton railway station is half a mile south of the venue.