NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management - A New Course from Astutis
The NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate is a newly developed course by Astutis. This course is available from early in 2013 and will be delivered by Astutis in a variety of locations across the UK, including London, Heathrow, Cardiff, Wakefield and Warrington.
Who is the course for?
The NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management course is designed for employees with fire safety responsibilities in the workplace, particularly those tasked with carrying out fire risk assessments and preventing loss of life and property. The aim of the course is to equip holders to help their organisations to meet their legal duties regarding fire safety.
What does the course cover?
The NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management course covers:
- Fire risk assessment
- Principles of fire explosion
- Causes and prevention of fires
- Fire protection of buildings
- Ensuring the safety of people in the event of fire.
The practical element of the course ensures that participants are able to:
- Carry out fire risk assessments for low risk workplaces
- Prepare a recommendations report for management.