Astutis sponsors NEBOSH’s free online conference
The free-to-attend, one-day online event takes place on 05 October 2021, and registration is open now.
Astutis are incredibly proud to be working in partnership with NEBOSH for the duration of the event to help spread awareness for life-changing health and safety training.
The conference comes at what has been a turbulent time for people everywhere. It will explore how health and safety professionals can help the organisations and workers in their care be more resilient to challenges and change. Safety professionals spend so much time caring for other people that they must remember to care for themselves. The agenda takes a closer look at careers and mindfulness to take some time for their wellbeing.
Steve Terry, Managing Director at Astutis says the following;
“We are delighted to share this opportunity with NEBOSH. It is vital that awareness around health and safety training is continually rising as more people look to take the next exciting step in their careers.
Having Gold NEBOSH partnership status speaks volumes of the years of high-quality training Astutis have produced and continue to offer. The future is very exciting”
“NEBOSH’s vision is to make the world of work a safer and healthier place. This conference will offer more learning opportunities to professionals, wherever they are in the world,” said Matt Powell-Howard, NEBOSH Head of Learning and Partnerships. “With a jam-packed agenda and a line-up of expert speakers, it’s going to be a great event!”
Risk management; prepared for anything
- Callum Irvine, Global Vice President of Safety & Security for IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Neeraj Shah, Group Director – EHS, Johnson Matthey
- Richard Byrne, Group Director – HSE and Fleet, Travis Perkins
What have we learnt about mental health and stress during the pandemic?
- Maria Anderson, Group Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing, Cambridge Assessment
- Alexis Powell-Howard, Managing Director, Fortis Therapy and Training
Human and organisational factors: the part they can play solving real-world problems
- James Bird, Human and Organisational Factors Lead, Kier Highways
- Dan Hipkiss, Performance Coach and Facilitator, Cleartrack Performance Limited
Leadership: organisational versus individual resilience
Ed Corbett, Head of Human Factors and Organisational Performance, Health and Safety Executive
Make your career future-ready: essential skills for health and safety professionals
- Rogel "Roi" D. Importado, co-Founder, FILSA-UAE and Sr. HSE Supervisor, OSC, Dubai UAE
- James Irwin, Director, Irwin & Colton
- Jennet Arshimova, Faculty of Occupational H&S Management at the School of Business National Louis University, Poland and member of the RedRisks Media Stream Team
Please note that the lineup could change between now and the conference start date. Please contact NEBOSH for more details.
The conference, sponsored by several NEBOSH learning partners, including Astutis, occurs from 09:15-16:00 UK time on 05 October 2021.
Registration is free at https://conference.nebosh.org.uk/, and all sessions will be available for registrants to view on-demand for one year after the event.