NEBOSH National Diploma in Bristol
If you are looking for a classroom course of the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety in south western England, our venue in Bristol is ideally located.
Benefit from interactive training with discussions, case studies, sharing workplace scenarios and problem solving with fellow professionals to apply concepts to the workplace & prepare for the exams.
|NEBOSH National Diploma Course - Key Facts
||6 split weeks over 11 months
||4 units: Units A, B, C, DNI
||3 half day exams plus an 8,000 word work-based assignment
Course dates in Bristol
Further qualification recognition
Successful completion of the National Diploma means you can apply for graduate membership of IOSH (Grad IOSH) and take the next step towards chartered membership of IOSH (CMIOSH).
You can also apply for membership of the International Institute of Risk Management and use MIIRSM after your name.
What will I learn on the course?
The NEBOSH Diploma is split into 4 units A, B, C, & D which cover the following:
- Unit A: Managing health and safety
- Unit B: Hazardous agents in the workplace
- Unit C: Workplace and work equipment safety
- Unit D: Application of health and safety theory and practice
For more information about the course click to read the NEBOSH Diploma syllabus.
How is the NEBOSH Diploma assessed?
There are 3 half day exams for Units A to C; Unit D is assessed with an 8,000 word work-based assignment.
What is included in this Astutis NEBOSH Diploma course?
All NEBOSH National Diploma classroom course materials are created in-house by our learning development team to ensure consistency, quality and currency of information.
- All NEBOSH Diploma examination and registration fees
- Comprehensive online resources to HSE guidance, legislation, exam questions and more
- Course materials include a workbook for syndicate exercises
- Expert tutor support including NEBOSH Diploma examiners
- Exam questions marked with feedback
- Lunch and refreshments each day at the venue
Purchase 'per unit' is available for maximum flexibility.
Why take the NEBOSH Diploma with Astutis?
The many benefits of taking your NEBOSH Diploma with Astutis include:
- Success with pass rates above NEBOSH's averages
- Expert CMIOSH trainers including NEBOSH Diploma examiners to lead your learning
- Effective and interactive learning with experience of applying it to workplace scenarios
- Confidence that you are well prepared for all exams with revision webinars and exam question practice
- Reassurance with continued support on all aspects of your learning
- Comprehensive online/offline resource centre
- Sharing your learning with other professionals and tutors
How to start your NEBOSH Diploma course
Get qualified now with the NEBOSH Diploma course from Astutis. Find out all you need to know about starting your course by completing the form on this page or click the button below.