The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is aimed primarily at managers, supervisors and health and safety advisers with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry. The qualification focuses on operational process safety and is intended to enable learners to apply and implement effective process safety management across all areas of their operation, anywhere in the world
The online course allows you to study at your own pace and in your own time without the need to take time off work or stay away from home. The interactive course includes tutorial videos, interactive exercises, student forums, tutor support, and practice questions to make sure you are fully prepared for the exam and risk assessment
Why choose Astutis
- We are a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner which means we greatly exceed six key learning excellence principles.
- You can take your exam at one of our 17 UK venues or at a variety of locations worldwide. In fact, we have more exam centers than any other provider.
- You can access full on-going learner support to get answers to all your questions
- An engaging multimedia experience that guides you through using diverse activities to ensure you can apply your learning to your job
- We check your progress throughout the course, and give you access to tools that allow you to take control of your own learning schedule
- You can access both online and offline learning materials, so that you can learn whenever and wherever you are
- Full administration support – we are available by phone or email from enrolment to exam time