Your NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate Exams With Astutis
Convenient test centres across the UK
After studying hard for your NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate qualification, you'll want to know you can access a convenient exam centre when the time comes.
- Unit EC1 is assessed by a two-hour written exam consisting of of ten 'short-answer' questions worth 8 marks each, and one 'long-answer' question worth 20 marks. You must answer all questions.
- Unit EC2 is assessed by a practical assignment carried out in your workplace which must be returned to Astutis within 10 days of the exam date.
- Once your booking has been registered you are unable to alter the date.
- Results are sent to you 10 weeks after the exam date(s)
- You will receive a certificate for each unit passed and the overall qualification certificate will be issued on successful completion of all three units 10 weeks after the results.
How do I book my NEBOSH Environmental Certificate exams?
- To register your exam with Astutis complete the exam booking form
- Once you have sent the online exam booking form, our exam advisor will confirm receipt of your booking and contact you to process payment
- A final confirmation will be made of your exam booking on your preferred date and location by our exam advisor
Access arrangements or reasonable adjustment
If you require us to make special arrangements for your exams, we need to apply to NEBOSH beforehand, so please let us know on the booking form and we will be in touch. Information about NEBOSH exam access arrangements and reasonable adjustments can be found on their website.
Where and when can I sit my NEBOSH Environmental Certificate exams?
Astutis runs NEBOSH Environmental Certificate exams throughout the year in various locations around the country.
You must register and pay for your exam place(s) prior to the registration deadline. You can sit your EC1 exam at the following locations: