NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate in London
This 5-day NEBOSH accredited Oil and Gas Certificate classroom course in London is an internationally recognised qualification aimed at those who have the responsibility for ensuring safety as part of their day to day duties in the Oil and Gas or Petrochemicals industries.
Share your learning with others in a structured, tutor led environment.
|NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate Course - Key Facts|
|Modules||One half day exam for IOG1|
Is the NEBOSH Certificate in Oil & Gas Safety Course for me?
This qualification is aimed at those who have the responsibility for ensuring safety as part of their day to day duties in the Oil and Gas or Petrochemicals industries. This includes managers, supervisors, Employee Representatives and newly appointed Health and Safety Advisors.
Why take NEBOSH Certificate in Oil & Gas Safety?
The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety (IOG) is an internationally recognised qualification that will provide you with a broad understanding of key health and safety issues specific to the oil and gas and petrochemical industries.
This highly respected qualification will enable you to effectively discharge workplace safety both onshore and offshore and allow organisations to implement effective safety and process safety management across all areas of their operation.
What will I learn on the course?
This course focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling students to effectively discharge workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore. The course highlights the importance of process safety management in the oil and gas industry.
The course covers the following topics:
IOG1: Management of International Oil & Gas Operational Safety
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management in Context
- Hydrocarbon Process Safety 1
- Hydrocarbon Process Safety 2
- Fire and Emergency Response
- Logistics and Transport Operations
How is the certificate in Oil & Gas Assessed?
There is a 2 hour exam which consists of 10 ‘short answer’ questions and 1 ‘long answer’ question.
Why take the Certificate in Oil & Gas with Astutis?
Taking your NEBOSH Oil & Gas Certificate with Astutis you benefit from:
- Lively training with discussions, case studies, workplace scenarios and problem solving
- Quality learning materials developed and maintained in-house to ensure consistency, quality and currency of information
- Ongoing support on all aspects of your course from NEBOSH tutors and our in-house resources team
- Success with high pass rates above national average
- Exam preparation; past exam questions, mock exams, ongoing feedback
- Quality learning and exam venues with free Wi-Fi, lunch and refreshments included