NEBOSH International Diploma Distance Learning Course
Traditional study for self-motivated learners
The NEBOSH International Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Professionals is helping develop competent health and safety leaders across the globe.
Join hundreds of learners enhancing their career with our flexible, home learning course that puts you in the driver’s seat.
Study with fully optimised course materials, stay on track with a personalised timetable and get support from your CMIOSH tutor whenever you need it.
Our NEBOSH International Diploma distance learning course is fully accredited and provides the same qualification as a classroom course.
|NEBOSH International Diploma Distance Learning Key Facts|
|Duration||NEBOSH recommends 475 hours|
|Units||ID1: Workplace health and safety principles|
ID2: Controlling workplace health issues
ID3: Controlling workplace safety issues
|Exams||1 practical assignment and 2 case studies|
Who is the NEBOSH International Diploma Distance Learning Course for?
Our NEBOSH International Diploma distance course is for self-motivated, independent learners who prefer a traditional learning method using written course materials.
We know that not everyone likes videos, games and technology. Our distance learning course is perfect if you like to learn in a quiet environment where you can read, write, and analyse information in your own time.
Are you looking for something more interactive? Please take a look at our NEBOSH International Diploma online course.
How does the NEBOSH International Diploma distance learning course work?
Once you’ve enrolled as a distance learner with us, you’ll be sent login details to our award-winning LMS. Here you can access a study timetable and download all your course materials straight to your device.
Our digital PDF materials have plenty features that help you learn, including:
- Bookmarks to help you navigate quickly to chapters of your course.
- A search-and-find functionality so you can easily find crucial information and topics.
- Text highlight features to help you focus on essential points.
- Sticky notes for you to add your thoughts and annotations.
- A read-out-loud functionality to have your notes read back to you.
You can also access support resources, register for webinars, and connect with other learners in discussion forums straight from your LMS account.
Don’t worry, you won’t be entirely on your own. You’ll receive regular communication throughout your course from your CMIOSH tutor, along with friendly reminders when it’s time to register for your assessment to help keep you on track.
How will I be assessed?
The NEBOSH International Diploma is assessed through a combination of workplace activities and online case studies.
You’ll have 4-6 week window to download your paperwork, complete you assessment, and submit them for marking through the NEBOSH online portal.
You’ll receive an abundance of assessment guidance as part of your distance learning course, including live, tutor-led webinars where you can get answers to your questions and make sure you’re on the right track.
What’s included in my NEBOSH International Diploma distance learning course?
Our NEBOSH International Diploma distance learning course has 3 years of access to:
- Easy to use, full-colour PDF materials for online and offline learning
- A digital resource hub for instant access to extra support materials
- Ongoing support from your NEBOSH Diploma tutor
- Revision webinars for help with more challenging topics and your assessment
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn group for support from other learners and NEBOSH alumni
- Support from our technical and customer service team