NEBOSH Fire Certificate Classroom Course
Develop your first safety skills
The NEBOSH Fire Certificate (NFC) classroom course offers a structured, tutor-led approach to learning with fellow professionals.
It provides an understanding of the principles of fire and explosion, causes and prevention of fires, fire protection in buildings, ensuring the safety of people in the event of fire and how to carry out a fire risk assessment.
|NEBOSH Fire Certificate Classroom Course Key Facts|
|Duration||8 days including NG1, 4 days without|
|Units||NG1: Management of Health and Safety|
FC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
FC2: Fire Safety Practical Assignment
|Assessments||An online open-book exam for NG1, a written exam for FC1, a practical assignment for FC2|
|Locations||At 8 venues across England and Wales|
What's included in my NEBOSH Fire Certificate Classroom course?
All NEBOSH Fire Certificate classroom course materials are created in-house by our learning development team to ensure consistency, quality and currency of information.
- All NEBOSH examination and registration fees
- Comprehensive online resources to HSE guidance, legislation, exam questions and more
- Course materials include a workbook for syndicate exercises
- Expert tutor support including NEBOSH examiners
- Lunch and refreshments each day at the venue
- Exam questions marked with constructive feedback
How to start your NEBOSH Fire Certificate course
Get qualified now with the NEBOSH Fire Certificate at a location near you. Get in touch with Astutis today to find out all you need to know about starting your course.
Buy your course now