NEBOSH National Diploma Classroom Course
Structured, classroom learning with health and safety our experts
If you prefer a structured, tutor-led approach to your training and value sharing experiences gained from fellow health & safety professionals then an Astutis classroom-based NEBOSH Diploma course is the option for you.
|NEBOSH Diploma Classroom Key Facts|
|Duration||6 weeks staggered over 11 months|
|Included*||4 Diploma webinars intro, 12 revision/DNI webinars, 3 mini mock exams + feedback*|
|Assessments||3 half day exams plus an 8,000 word work-based assignment|
|Locations||At 9 venues in England, Scotland and Wales|
Our 5 NEBOSH Diploma award winners in 2015, 2016, 2018 & 2019
Our record of success: 5 Astutis learners have won the NEBOSH Diploma awards since 2015 for achieving the highest marks in Units from 2015 to 2019. Our 2018/19 winners were online learner Karen Aitchison, top performer for Unit C in 2018/19 & distance learner, Hannah Leach for Unit B.
To find a course near you click on one of the locations below:
Look what you get in your NEBOSH Diploma classroom course
This is how we prepare you fully for your NEBOSH Diploma training
- 2 introductory webinars*: NEBOSH Diploma challenges; study skills and how to learn
- Mini mock exams* marked with constructive feedback after each unit
- 12 NEBOSH Diploma revision/DNI webinars* - learn more
- Comprehensive online resources to HSE guidance, legislation, exam questions and more
- Expert tutor support on hand including NEBOSH Diploma examiners
* Courses run by RoSPA at Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow centres do not include the webinars, mini mock exams and revision webinars.
All NEBOSH National Diploma classroom course materials are created and maintained in-house by our learning development team to ensure consistency, quality and currency of information.
- All NEBOSH Diploma examination and registration fees
- Course materials include a workbook for syndicate exercises
- Lunch and refreshments each day at the venue
Purchase 'per unit' is available for maximum flexibility.
Do you have any questions on starting your course? Contact us today!