NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction Distance Learning course
Flexibility for the independent learner
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is the leading health and safety qualification for the construction industry.
It will provide you with a broad range of construction hazards and how to control them and the key legal requirements to help day-to-day decision making.
The NCC distance learning course is ideal if need a flexible and affordable training solution.
|NEBOSH Construction Certificate Distance Learning Course Key Facts|
|Duration||NEBOSH recommends 164 hours (including NG1)|
|Exams||An open-book online exam for NG1|
|Access||18 months access to NG1 course materials|
1 exam preparation webinar
1 mini-mock exam
Access to our LinkedIn NEBOSH Certificate and NEBOSH Construction support groups
What's included in the NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction Distance Learning course?
The NC1 distance learning course will give you access to Astutis course materials provided in a classroom learning environment at a lower price. With additional resources suggested at the click of a mouse, you will be able to access further study on the more in-depth topics.
Included in the course price:
- Full colour, down-loadable online course materials to access online and offline
- Access to an experienced NEBOSH Construction tutor for support
- Exam advice and support
- Revision pack
- Exam questions with suggested answers
- Mock exam - marked and feedback provided
- Access to Astutis resources area
The course covers the main legal requirements relating to health and safety in UK construction work, identification and control of construction workplace hazards, and the practical application of this knowledge. No previous health and safety knowledge is required.
Please Note: On 15 March 2021, NEBOSH announced the launch of a new Health and Safety Management for Construction qualification syllabus. The (UK and International versions) will replace NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
The new qualification includes an open book examination. Download the new NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction Factsheet
Why take the NEBOSH Construction Certificate?
It is a highly regarded qualification in the construction industry that provides you with a sound level of knowledge and practical skill set as a duty holder in this high risk sector. It demonstrates stage 1 competence (outlined in ACoP) showing a commitment to effective health and safety management.
Benefits of taking your NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction Certificate Distance Learning with Astutis
- Success with excellent pass rates consistently from 90-100%
- Expert tutor support with a background in construction & related industries
- Interactive training with discussions, case studies and application to workplace scenarios
- Confidence that you are well prepared for all exams with revision materials and exam question practice
- Reassurance with continued support on all aspects of your learning
- Compatibility with multiple devices - meaning a completely portable learning experience to access anywhere