NEBOSH General Certificate Classroom Course
Structured, interactive classroom training so you succeed
The NEBOSH General Certificate classroom course offers a more structured, tutor-led approach to gaining a broad knowledge of health and safety issues. If you value sharing experiences gained from fellow health and safety professionals then our classroom-based learning is ideal. It provides a sound basis to developing a career in health and safety.
|NEBOSH Certificate Classroom Course Key Facts|
|Duration||10 days split over 2 weeks|
|Units||NG1: Management of Health and Safety|
NG2: Practical assignment
|Exams||1 open-book online exam and 1 practical assignment|
|Locations||7 venues across the UK|
You can learn from one of these locations:
Why take the NEBOSH Certificate classroom course?
Our NEBOSH Certificate classroom course has everything you need to get NEBOSH qualified:
- Engaging training led by experienced CMIOSH health and safety tutors
- Group discussions to help stimulate thinking and provide insight into how others tackle health and safety issues
- Group activities that help test your understanding in real-workplace situations
- Exam practice, advice, and guidance to help prepare you for your exams
- Access to online revision materials to support your classroom experience
Is there any study help/advice available?
We've put together a NEBOSH General Certificate classroom course help pack full of useful information for those thinking of signing up to the course. You can access yours for free here.
How to start your NEBOSH Certificate course
Get qualified now with the widely taken NEBOSH Certificate at a location near you. Get in touch with Astutis today to find out all you need to know about starting your course.
Buy your course now