Job Vacancy for a Course Coordinator
||Nantgarw, north Cardiff
||Training & Consultancy
||Competitive salary with benefits package
Who we are
We are Astutis, and we are super proud to deliver world-class Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Training and Consultancy throughout the world. We offer NEBOSH and IOSH approved courses across the globe, enabling companies to assess and manage risks, protect employees and preserve the environment.
We are looking to recruit a Course Coordinator who will work within our Administrative team coordinating the administration and course paperwork for our General courses. The role responsibilities will include:
- Issue of joining instructions to clients (In-Company) and students (Open) courses
- Preparation of course paperwork to include planning sheet, attendance record and feedback.
- Ensuring course trainers receive course paperwork
- Confirming delegate numbers with Open venues.
- Scan completed course paperwork to relevant job files and update relevant systems.
- Manage delegate practical assessment submissions.
- Preparation and issue of certificates to client / students.
- Manage inboxes, respond to student queries by telephone and e-mail.
- Maintain supplies / look after on-site conference room facilities for own courses.
- Provide cover for colleagues during annual leave/sickness absence.
- Assist colleagues with the administration of their courses where required.
You will need to have:
- An excellent understanding and working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
- Excellent word-processing skills.
- Attention to detail – accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-motivated.
- Strong initiative and ability to work to tight deadlines and fluctuating workload.
- Excellent English skills both written / verbal.
- Team player in addition to ability to work unsupervised.
- Customer focused and excellent telephone manner.
- Happy to speak with customers over the telephone and via e-mail and resolve any queries they may have.
- Results focused.
Previous experience working in a training company is desirable.
If you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a short covering letter outlining your current role, salary expectation and what you feel you could add to our team to
Please note candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements or do not provide the requested information will not be considered for interview.