IOSH Working Safely Syllabus
IOSH Working Safely is a basic risk management health and safety certificate for employees.
It enables people who work as part of a team to meet their responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace.
The course is split into 2 units - one taught unit assessed by a 10 question, multiple-choice assessment paper and a practical unit assessed by three hazard spotting exercises (15 mins).
Overall learning outcomes
At the end of the training participants will:
- Understand why they must ‘work safely.
- Understand the difference between hazards and risks.
- Understand hazard identification.
- Appreciate and improve upon safety performance within the workplace.
- Hold a CSCS recognised health and safety certification.
N.B. Each element will have additional specific learning outcomes.
Full course syllabus
- Module 1. Introducing working safely
- Module 2. Defining hazard and risk
- Module 3. Identifying common hazards
- Module 4. Improving safety performance
Study methods for staff on IOSH Working Safely
Find the best study solution to suit your needs: